X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    a bunch of losers smoke week like they do every other day of the week
    this.

dont get me wrong, i dont see anything wrong with weed that i dont see wrong with booze; its just that this "holiday" is retarded. half my smoker friends agree. its just something else for high school kids (and the people that still act like they are) to get excited about.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      a bunch of losers smoke weed like they do every other day of the week
      yeah a bunch or losers

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
        yeah a bunch or losers
        Im a loser baby.. lmao
        My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

hes got a point, even if its not the one that hes trying to make.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Well, here in Austin it is 4/20 everyday. Dumb

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

I'm sure police love this holiday. It makes arresting people that much easier. So proudly display your bud and smoke it up for no one will ever notice
              Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                I'm sure police love this holiday. It makes arresting people that much easier. So proudly display your bud and smoke it up for no one will ever notice
                My high school principal called EVERY student's parents who were absent on 4/20. It was quite entertaining.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

This is a great discussion to be having in the presence of a federal law enforcement agent...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    This is a great discussion to be having in the presence of a federal law enforcement agent...
                    who here is a federal law enforcement agent?

Comment

Im Canada, for 420, we can smoke on parliment hill and they dont do anything....tho cops are present and if you step out of line they nail you for it...but generally its peaceful and just a bunch of people having a good time....its a weird feeling to burn one in front of cops, congress and them just standing by watching.

Im not doing anything for 420 this year tho...had to give up the good stuff do to potentially loosing my job if im caught

I also love how people look down on people who smoke weed....yet its ok to buy beer at wal mart and smokes are 5 bucks a pack.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by 809king View Post
                        this happens:
                        That's the shittiest cannoli I've ever seen.

Comment

I'll hopefully be living in Austin by this time, so no celebratory smoke for me...I need to find a job with my degree!!!
                          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Beer drinkers have St. Patrick's day so I think its cool. I'm up north though, in various ways I think its different up here. Cheers to those who do though. Remember don't smoke and drive

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                              Im Canada, for 420, we can smoke on parliment hill and they dont do anything....tho cops are present and if you step out of line they nail you for it...but generally its peaceful and just a bunch of people having a good time....its a weird feeling to burn one in front of cops, congress and them just standing by watching.

Im not doing anything for 420 this year tho...had to give up the good stuff do to potentially loosing my job if im caught

I also love how people look down on people who smoke weed....yet its ok to buy beer at wal mart and smokes are 5 bucks a pack.
                              It's just the negative connotation... and the fact that it's illegal in many places.

I don't have much of a problem with it. In moderation, it's better for your body than acceptable levels of tobacco or alcohol use. I think it's bullshit when people say that they're not impaired when they're high... but if they smoke and are as responsible as they should be as if they were drunk... I see no harm.

However, in the places where it IS illegal... that still matters. It may not be any worse than downing a 6 pack, but according to the law it is...

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                                I think its the illegal part, and people who haven't tried it have a warped view also...

I have a friend who has never smoked (but used to pop oxy ) and he thinks weed is pretty much the worst thing in the whole world. I don't understand it.

Edit: ^ hah, post fail on me....

Comment

Working...
                                X