almost 4.20!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
    I don't get it, I do know that number, had to call it the other day!

I don't know what the hvm 6578 is.
    Probably an extenstion to some sort of asshole cop looking to pull you over and face rape you for driving under the influence.

Don't do that man. Not cool. You gonna blaze? Right on, me too. Do it safely, and don't go mobbing around town or being reckless man. You are giving us a bad wrap.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I don't smoke on occasion. I smoke like alot of ppl smoke cigarettes, and after so long it's barely noticeable from soberness. If u met me you couldn't tell. I've met atleast 4 ppl on here and I'm sure they don't think I was high but I was. And like I said I smoke before anytime I drive, IF I got it. I don't drive reckless and don't know what mobbing around town means lol, but I'm a grown man and I don't party or anything. I don't see how I'm giving a ban name. 12 yrs of driving and I've one been caught once driving under the influence, and I wasn't even pulled over for that reason. If I'm giving a bad name by saying what I do everyday so be it. I despise alcohol tho, that should be illegal IMO.
      Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-19-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Ah, ok. While still illegal to operate a bicycle while intoxicated, it's less of a danger. To others, anyway.
        I thought you were bragging about your intentions to drive while high as a kite... and for that, I'd have called the fuzz on you myself. Honestly, I'd have a responsibility to do so, as the owner of this site. If I was aware that you were alerting the world that you intended to drive while intoxicated, it would be very irresponsible of me not to take action. In fact, I could potentially be held accountable in some regard if you ended up hurting or killing someone!

Be careful on the bike if you decide to get high. Don't get hurt, don't get killed, and don't get stopped by a cop. In NJ, riding a bike while under the influence of drugs or alcohol can result in a DUI charge, no different than if you were operating a motor vehicle. Maybe it's not the same in PA.

I question the sense of leaving this thread open each year it pops up...

Comment

Yea I understand, I would do that also if i thought it was serious , it was in fact a joke tho, but then I told the story because a lot of ppl think ppl can't function on weed. I don't intend on going on the road just the sidewalk then down the D n L trail for some exercise like I do everyday. These ppl out here try to mow cyclist down on purpose, thats actually why I called them the other day, some guy blared his horn way behing me and as he sped up and took a right and forced me into the turn and my handlebar hit his side window or vise versa.
          Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I hate people like that. I rode a bike until I was 19. I just cleaned my bike up again the other day, and I'm about to go out for a ride now. People just have no respect for cyclists.

Do be careful, though. I know far too many people that say they operate just fine when they're high. Some people like to say they drive better. Regardless, it IS an impairment, and can be the difference between life and death in a bad situation. Perhaps not as dangerous as alcohol, but still not safe.
            I know plenty of people that drink excessively that say they're fine as well. They hide their drunkenness well, but regardless of how well they hide it... they ARE impaired.

Comment

Somebody really called the cops on me? Wow!
              There at my damn car right now even ripped the tarp off the ef beside it that's not even mine. Not funny.

Edit: there taking the ef cause a tarp over a car in the parking lot is an eye sore they say.
              Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-19-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Somebody really called the cops on me? Wow!
                There at my damn car right now even ripped the tarp off the ef beside it that's not even mine. Not funny.

Edit: there taking the ef cause a tarp over a car in the parking lot is an eye sore they say.
                whoa whoa whoa...

some on HERE called the cops on you? am i reading that right?
                visit vgruk

Comment

I thought so, I was scared to approach them, I got my sister to, and I put an edit in that post.
                  Just found out it had no plate and back window is all over the ground.

Comment

I thought so, I was scared to approach them, I got my sister to, and I put an edit in that post.
                    oh so your cool? thats good to know.
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Yea yea , that would've been messed up!

Comment

Yaa. I got a job that does testing so I can't smoke anymore. But for those who do on 4/20, enjoy, be safe, and do OD :P

Comment

OD!? That's funny! Have you heard about the cop that smoked and called 911 thinking he OD'd? Hilarious! It's on YouTube.

Comment

The EF with a tarp on it is an eye sore?

That whole town is an eye sore

Comment

the fact that your bday is on 4/20 and you'll be sober is an eye-sore

mine's the next day
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                                the fact that your bday is on 4/20 and you'll be sober is an eye-sore

mine's the next day
                                None of my friends smoke weed so not really.

Comment

Working...
                                X