Oh how I could just kick myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how I could just kick myself.

So today at work kid was talking crap bout my accord. So me being stupid I raced him and got caught by my best friend dad and a guy my dad went to school with.. Only got beat by a half a car doing a 30 kick he has a new maxi-ma. But anyways my first ticket I got a warning. My question is will my insurance go up because of this im 19.

STANCE|WORKS

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
    So today at work kid was talking crap bout my accord. So me being stupid I raced him and got caught by my best friend dad and a guy my dad went to school with.. Only got beat by a half a car doing a 30 kick he has a new maxi-ma. But anyways my first ticket I got a warning. My question is will my insurance go up because of this im 19.
    Just a warning?
    I remember the day I GOOGLED this question, because it happened to me.
    No paper(ticket/citation) no record. No problems. My mom still doesn't know I've been pulled over three times. I even got a ticket once. I just paid it and didn't say a word.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

No your insurance should stay the same

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

WOW!

You are lucky you didn't get popped for street racing. Take that warning as a lesson bro!

Comment

Well my mom knows she seen the lights i could've walked to my house fml. Ohh it is a big lesson im never speeding again racing anything granny driving from know on. And my best friend dad tore me a new when I heard him say my name I was like FUCKKK.
          Yea Ive could got a 500 dollar ticket and lost my licenses for 2 years.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Lulz and you lost. Double negative. Which is a positive. So you won. Great job.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Are you serious I missed a shift and it was a new maxi-ma my car 190 miles. My car slow which means his car is slow. even more reason Ive should not been racing.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Are you serious I missed a shift and it was a new maxi-ma my car 190 miles. My car slow which means his car is slow. even more reason Ive should not been racing.
                yeah, saying you missed a shift (even if you did) makes it just sound like ricer excuses. actually, giving any kind of excuse other than "my car was slower than his" is pretty annoying and noobish. not saying this just about you, just a general statement about street racing.

i'm not saying i havent raced on the street, but i'm glad you learned your lesson. so close to home on a side street is just pretty dumb. if you have to do it on the street, go to a secluded, vacant, wide open area that you are very familiar with. otherwise, you're just asking for something very bad to happen.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  yeah, saying you missed a shift (even if you did) makes it just sound like ricer excuses. actually, giving any kind of excuse other than "my car was slower than his" is pretty annoying and noobish. not saying this just about you, just a general statement about street racing.

i'm not saying i havent raced on the street, but i'm glad you learned your lesson. so close to home on a side street is just pretty dumb. if you have to do it on the street, go to a secluded, vacant, wide open area that you are very familiar with. otherwise, you're just asking for something very bad to happen.
                  My favorite is an industrial park about an hour away
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

but your car is a automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                      i was gonna say...lol

at least it was just a warning

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                        lulz And You Lost. Double Negative. Which Is A Positive. So You Won. Great Job.
                        !

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                          thats too damn funny

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                            Lulz and you lost. Double negative. Which is a positive. So you won. Great job.
                            this
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

What had happened was i when to d3 to keep my rpm up and i hit it to hard and it went to neturaul lmao.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                              X