Clear All

Yeah pictures are pretty awesome.

Macro mode

Mt hood, Hoodriver, ORegon
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

that's some hawt shit phat..........have fun with that thing..

and id also be playing gt4, but i have no ps2........i hate my life

Comment

i had class all day, and cant get the damn lap joint in welding class.. now i have a test at 6.... fucking lap joint, this is what i get for being EE in an ME class.. i think the T/A makes fun of me
        dirty accord->
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
        crappy website

Comment

oh my day was great, my arm went out and throbbed all day like a mother fucker cause i have tendonitis. then i get called out of work to drive half hour to meet with my boss, then he fires me. so now i dont have a job, plus my girlfriend left town so i dont have anyone at home. so now i have to find a job quick, or i loose my car, my place to live, prolly my girlfriend, then i get to live on the streets...i have $500 to last me til i find a new job.

Comment

im working , talking to idiots over the phone

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
              oh my day was great, my arm went out and throbbed all day like a mother fucker cause i have tendonitis. then i get called out of work to drive half hour to meet with my boss, then he fires me. so now i dont have a job, plus my girlfriend left town so i dont have anyone at home. so now i have to find a job quick, or i loose my car, my place to live, prolly my girlfriend, then i get to live on the streets...i have $500 to last me til i find a new job.
              what'd ya do to get fired??
              and a side note.....you have the same birthday as me.....just 8 years later than me

Comment

Working...
              X