No announcement yet.

Hamas bombarding Israel......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamas is a terrorist organization. They're mostly based in the Gaza strip (basically a small strip of land were the Palestinians live).

Israelis don't mess around though...their version of CIA carry out orders and I mean no questions asked.

you fuck with them and your ass will be in a body bag by sundown.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      hahahaha

so what counties are they in?
      They tend to reside in the Gaza strip and the West Bank within Isreal.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

They believe they have the right to reclaim the capital of Israel as the capital of their "new" country.

Isreal has repeatedly offered them sections of Israel and time and time again they refuse the offer and attack Israel.

They have no intention on resolving anything, they just like to encite violence and pray on innocent people.

They have kidnapped Israeli soldiers and will only hand over the bodies if Israel releases captured terrorists.

They're crazy but fortunatly their days are numbered,

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        They're crazy but fortunatly their days are numbered,
        The first thing that came to my mind was "Cuz we gonna blow you up "

That entire situation is just a mess right now. What's also interesting is that we (the United States) have upheld portions of the patriot act that make it an illegal act for anyone in the United States to communicate with any terrorist group even if those conversations are about resolving matters peacefully.

I'm not saying we need to talk to them, I just find it slightly odd that we outlaw all communication with any group of people who is labeled a terrorist. What options do we have left other than war?
        Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Hamas is a political party and is considered as a terrorist organization because they're a very radical group of conservatives who only agrees one way, their way. IT DOESN'T REPRESENT PALESTINE OR IT'S CITIZENS, only the group of people who agrees with their views. Unfortunately many people outside the borders think otherwise.

I HATE Hamas and so does most of the villages in the West Bank, Israel. My family (both sides) literally grew up in Mazra'a al-Sharqiya outside of Ramallah. I annually will visit during the summer. Compared to the Gaza Strip, our village is paradise, which is humanly controlled by Fatah political organization. (The "liberal" party)

Fatah tries to make comprises with Israel and troubling issues. Hamas just wants to blow shit up. After Yasser Arafat past away in 04', shit has been on real thin ice.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
          -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Israel can take care of themselves. Just look at the Yom Kippur war.

It's insane to me why people want to help the west bank when nothing comes out of there but rockets and bombs.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Working...
            X