No announcement yet.

Car hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is my absolute favorite model for the accord (cb is my second choice) I'd snatch it in a heart beat so good job keep us updated!!

Comment

also it's one of the few cars that I like better as a sedan... I'm usually partial to coupes.

Comment

I was just about to suggest a 6th gen Accord! Did you get it? Those 5spds are hard to come by. I wanted one but none of them were manual so I passed.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

I don't know what it is but there is something about a 240sx that draws me to it. I used to work with a girl that had a red automatic. She traded it for only 2k towards a malibu

I should have bought it off of her.

Comment

Nice find for $2500 I think, as long as its an f motor and not a V6.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

its an f23a5 non Vtec 5 speed and i payed 2000 for it... its a dx so power nothing but i'll work with it... it runs great and i'm please with the buy i'll probably start a thread for it some time in the near future so keep an eye out

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Sounds good man, DX = less parts being broken.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

highway miles? lol mileage is the same no matter what
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

well actually stop and go driving like in the city puts more strain on parts especially the clutch... highway is normally a steady smooth pace with less revs

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Originally posted by Nyne521 View Post
                      well actually stop and go driving like in the city puts more strain on parts especially the clutch... highway is normally a steady smooth pace with less revs
                      Good point. I LOVE the highway! Any pics of the new car?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Nyne521 View Post
                        Yes well you live in the state of pennsylvania, although he was on the highway it was still stop and go traffic.

Comment

Working...
                        X