• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
    Well written, would read again.
    Lulz

Comment

i smell a fail coming up soon with my buddy . I wish him well but it doesn't look good .he put up with his EX wife for so long because he didn't want to be laughed at . He would go to work and she would creep out the back door , walk through the woods and meet up with others .he shut off the net and the phone , she would steal checks from his mom and write bad checks. Then she got a track phone and was still hooking up with random dudes. He found it one day and called some numbers and dudes were freaks as well. He still tried to make it work . I was like shoot that slut .j/k. Now this .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Wow... that's some Jerry Springer shit right there!

I think the problem may be that your friend just has absolutely no sense when it comes to women! Not that most men do... but he is severely lacking!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Wow... that's some Jerry Springer shit right there!

I think the problem may be that your friend just has absolutely no sense when it comes to women! Not that most men do... but he is severely lacking!
          so true .maybe he has learned something , but not likely.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Well stretch (dunno your real name).

My best friend of 17 years went through a similar situation about two years ago. Met a girl at work, and she ended up dumping her ex to be with him and within 3 and half weeks she moved into my best friends apartment.

I figured that she was using him for what his was worth (he's a pharmacy manager) and TRIED to tell him but in the end..I let him find out on his own.

He realized allot now that along with another good friend of ours I was right the whole time.

Sometimes you gotta let them find out the hard way bro...it's the only way for that person to learn.

Best of luck to your friend though...that's awfully fast for a relationship of ONLY two weeks.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I would offer advice to ask him why is he speeding and to put on his brakes before he crashed personally. I would tell him maybe he should take it slow really get to know this girl for who she really is.

Think about it when people first meet each other they see the actual representation of what they want you to see. Overtime after really being around that person you see them for who they really are.

Honestly I would offer advice just once after that let it take its course. If it works out fine if it doesnt well just try to support him when hes down cause that what real friends do. If you try to get involved too much it can backfire and that person may actually hate you for it in the end blinded by hate. Things change people over the years.

Comment

Working...
              X