any good xbox racing simulators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any good xbox racing simulators?

i know that ps2 has gran turismo, but surely xbox has something that is at least 50% as good...what is it? i'm gonna hit my dad up for his ps2 at least long enough to buy gt4 and play it straight for about two-three months, but i'd like to find one for xbox...
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

There's one coming out called Forza. Has a couple things different the GT4; has Ferrari for one and I believe it has damage.

Don't know when it'll be out though. The sucky part is there isn't a good wheel for XBox yet...at least that I know of.

Comment

I love Need4Speed 2 underground and Midnight Club. Its not really a simulator like GT4 but very fun to play.

Comment

When I got my xbox I got the 2 free games deal and I got one called SEGA gt 2002. It doesn't come close to gt3, (or now I should say 4) but I thought it was pretty fun and played it for like a month or so.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
          I love Need4Speed 2 underground and Midnight Club. Its not really a simulator like GT4 but very fun to play.
          Burnout3 is the shit...Id love to see what Xbox can come up with theyve already had a recall
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

playstation 2!

Comment

Your best bet for a racing sim right now is Sega GT Online. Great game, but its no GT4. Cheap, too. Get it. Then wait for Forza. Or do like I did and buy a ps2 and GT4.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

here ya go...looks to be good, although res on the screen shots stinks...i'm sure the final product wil be very very nice!
                http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/2...sp#Screenshots
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

forza is microsofts attempt of bringing what the GT series to xbox. it got pushed back. it wont have as many cars as gt4, but will have a damage model and you can do motor swaps so you can put that h22 in a 4th gen (if they have the 4th gen in the game which i seriously doubt)

Comment

Check the thread for the latest on racing games..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10315

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                    X