Tampa Area Anyone?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Area Anyone?!

Hey, if anyone is from Tampa, you could help me out. I am going with my dad and my bro to see the Indians in Spring Training March 5-8th in Winterhaven. We are staying in Lakeland, and arriving/departing from Tampa airport. If there anything around any of these areas that are worth seeing while on the trip? I know Busch Gardens is one, and I found something about the Florida Aquarium also. Any suggestions with possible web-site links?

Thanks!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

busch gardens is one major things....if you wanna see some nice cars and some ricers and some other thing, hit up gandy bridge on sat nights around 10 or so, its the bridge that connects st.pete and tampa..usually have some nice cars out....thats if you want too lol...just a suggestion haha

but attractions would be,
    busch gardens
    adventure island, (water park) right near busch gardens,
    aquarium,
    sea world, but i think thats orlando lol.
    ybor, if you wanna go clubbing or see some females or just check it out.
    er and some other things, but i can think of them really...im in st pete..like 10 minutes away from tampa, along with rebels.

^sold

Comment

Ken !!!

Bring your golf bag, annnnd maybe your surfboard lol ... we could have a late winter swell ...

btw .. howz things on the *homefront*? .. Say hi to Ms Woah Na .. would ya ..

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

just as lowoctane said, there are plenty of things always going on in this area.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
          Ken !!!

Bring your golf bag, annnnd maybe your surfboard lol ... we could have a late winter swell ...

btw .. howz things on the *homefront*? .. Say hi to Ms Woah Na .. would ya ..

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi
          Hahaha thats the spirit of the Hawaiians man (even though Im not but somewhere along the line both our ancestors are decendents of Polynesians so we're almost the same in a way. )

I can tell you miss the waves of Surf Country man. Id like to visit Hawaii someday though, I've only been there once and that was when I was coming back to Massachusetts in '94, just simply passed thru. I do have family there though.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i picked up a milf on thursday at the tampa airport.. be prepared for some hotties there.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              i picked up a milf on thursday at the tampa airport.. be prepared for some hotties there.

hahahahah, yeah she was hott!

^sold

Comment

Yeah, I think we are going to check out busch gardens while we are in the area. I checked up on that Aquarium too, it looks like something differant if it decides to rain.... oh well, at least it wont be snow!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

it never rains here.. i doubt it'll rain at all when you are here. we get lucky up here.

oh yea, the milf e-mailed me today. haha

Comment

Working...
                  X