had an offer on the wag today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had an offer on the wag today.

94 civic 4dr ex, 17" chomies, sri, 5spd w/ short shift. dropped. plus $2,000 cash. what does the cb7ner's think. i don't want the civic, but i can sell it to buy a 4dr cb. and use the spare $$ for future mods. sounds good huh?

here's my pickle... i love the cb9.(more than any car i've owned.)
    i don't know.

Stick with the wagon... You'll never find another CB that meets your expectations if you're truly happy with what you have.

Comment

dont do it mang! dont join the civic nation!.. well maybe if it had a b18c5... then its worth the trade.. but if its stock.. forget about it!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

i'll never sell the wag to buy a civic unless it's heavily modified. the only reason i considered it, is to sell for another 'cord. not to keep it.

Comment

I say no.. that civic wont sell for very much. keep the lovely wagon..
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

keep what u got. Civics are blah

Comment

im not a fan of wagons, so i would say do it. you could prolly sell the civic or make it back to stock and sell those parts then sell the car and youd have a lot to buy a new cb7 and modify it.

Comment

fuck civic nation. live life ACCORDingly
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

besides you have lots and lots and lots of back seat room! never trade in the wag

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

i agree with huy......u gotta love the backseat room, why do u think i didnt buy a coupe

Comment

Keep the fuggin wagon There is nothing better than a slammed cb9 wagaon
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                        Keep the fuggin wagon There is nothing better than a slammed cb9 wagaon
                        Precisely, what the gentleman on the couch above ^ says ...
                        Wuddya thinkin NEway ??? Dont do it maaaan !!!

A Hui Hou !!!
                        Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

we'll, let me update. the guy showed up, w/ cash. i was getting ready to sign it over.looked at the wag, looked @ the civic. suddenly i felt like i was in the movie "indecent proposal" i got pissed. said, fuck it. i'm keeping the wagon. *no sale*
                          still living "ACCORDingly". no civic sell-out here.

Comment

hhaha niiiiicee

Comment

Whew ... that was close ... k den .. back to the *Bat-Cave* ... heheheh We saved another one Robin !!!

A Hui Houuuu !!!
                              Tomi
                              Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 02-23-2005, 10:54 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X