No announcement yet.

Allante? (shrugs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Allante/Reatta. If they weren't FWD, I might want one!

The Chrysler TC was a flop... they were stupid enough to make it look just like a LeBaron!

Cadillac didn't make the Cimmaron... Chevy made the Cavalier and Cadillac put their badges on it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      The Chrysler TC was a flop... they were stupid enough to make it look just like a LeBaron!
      That's what you get when you base the car off the K-car platform. The motor and platform were shared. The sad thing is the amount of details and features that car had for luxury were all actually pretty good. It sold for $37,000 in 1991!

Comment

Even if it was just a rebadged cavalier, how can you not love a car with a name that similar to "Cinnamon"?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
          That's what you get when you base the car off the K-car platform. The motor and platform were shared. The sad thing is the amount of details and features that car had for luxury were all actually pretty good. It sold for $37,000 in 1991!
          Yea thats great, but who the hell would buy a $37,000 K-car? You could spend half that for a Le Baron with leather and get the same effect.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
            Yea thats great, but who the hell would buy a $37,000 K-car? You could spend half that for a Le Baron with leather and get the same effect.
            Well, that and the hideous styling is probably why they sold so few.

Every time I see a LeBaron, I can only think of two things:

1. Sketchy guys that want to call them Lay-Bay-Rohnns for effect and:

2. Robert Goulet

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              Even if it was just a rebadged cavalier, how can you not love a car with a name that similar to "Cinnamon"?
              Drive one. They were horrible pieces of shit. Take an 88 Cavalier, make the suspension so soft it's like driving a down comforter, make the steering feel as unresponsive as a 77 Ford station wagon, give it a velour interior and some fake woodgrain and then you'll understand.

Comment

Oh. LOL that doesn't sound too good, no.

Thanks Jon

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                X