No announcement yet.

Anger/stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't recommend you hold that in, find something creative as an outlet instead. This is why many of us mod cars and such.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      The best way to vent anger are non-violent, non-destructive ways. Acting on your anger (either aimed at the source, or at something totally unrelated) will only fuel the anger. It will grow, and become a habit. Practically an addiction.

When life stress gets to you, the best thing to do is reposition yourself to correct the issue, or remove yourself from the situation. If that is not a possibility, then put that energy into something positive. Music, cars, sports, etc...

Stress can cause very real physical harm to your body. Aside from strain on the heart, brain, and the overall circulatory system due to raised blood pressure, excessive stress also increases the release of harmful chemicals in the body.
      And here comes deeve with a perfect answer. Google should hire you as their search engine!

Originally posted by stewie View Post
      you play any sports? channel your anger into your sports, for instance i play lacrosse, and like you, i bottle everything up, but once i step into that lacrosse box and play...any player wearing opposing colours is a target to hit/fight. as long as you can channel your anger properly your fine, ill never strike a random person on a street or a friend....but put me in a lacrosse box and its a whole different story....i keep my anger bottled up until i step off the bench and onto the floor of the box.
      Only sport I participate in is legal drag racing and sometimes basketball. If I am angry in a car, I can shift faster than a damn G-Force transmission!! That right there is the best stress reliever for me. Anybody in the other lane is my enemy until we cross the line at the end. I don't care if I win or lose but I love feeling like I'm being pushed against the seat. Oh and beating a V8 is just as stress relieving if not better. It makes you feel great when they come over to look and ask where the hell is the motor(rotary 1.3liter)?!?! Then I just tell them I took it from my lawn mower and ran a 12.4. Makes you feel great

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
        It's probably best to go stock up on guns.
        your an idiot but im sure you know already and hes in mass...gun laws blow in mass

Comment

Smoke some weed n chill

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
          X