No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally drink malt liquor lol. I don't really have a favorite beer though. Anything that's at least 8-10% or higher. Well anything except for Earthquake. That is some nasty shit.

Comment

Dogfishhead 90 mins FTW
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
        I normally drink malt liquor lol. I don't really have a favorite beer though. Anything that's at least 8-10% or higher. Well anything except for Earthquake. That is some nasty shit.
        Belgium beer has some great 8-10% choices.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Budweiser is bad going in, and worse coming out...

Yuengling is one of the best. It's the standard around here. However, it's not common anywhere by my general area... NJ, Eastern PA (brewed in Pottstown), Southeast NY, DE, MD... and probably not much further. Next time I visit my friend in MA, I have been instructed to bring some with me!

Fat Tire is one I've always wanted to try. People out west seem to hold that in the same regard as we hold Yuengling, so I'm interested. We don't have it here.

Guinness is very good, of course. If you like those dark ones, Murphey's Stout is very good. Boddington's Pub Ale is quite good. Young's Chocolate Stout and Oatmeal Stout are delicious. You'll find most of those in large cans... they should be available just about everywhere.

A good thing to do is check out various beer review sites. My friend Jym runs The Brew-Thusiast blog... very well done, and he's been gaining national recognition for it. He's been doing it for less than a year, and it's quickly becoming one of the more popular beer review blogs on the net.
          http://thebrew-thusiast.blogspot.com/
          When I was in Myrtle Beach for vacation a few weeks ago I grabbed some Yuengling cuz I remembered you talking about it....Not bad I must say

Lately Ive been drinking more beer....Cant really do my preferred choice of intoxicant as it stays in the system too long....so after work (unless its a night shift) ive been having a beer or two....lately its been Mill St. stock ale (doubt its sold in the states)....its pretty good

My fav beers have to be Coors (the Canadian kind....not the American crap) or Moosehead.
          Last edited by King James; 03-24-2011, 01:16 AM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Not sure if anyone mentioned one of my favorite beers.. its called "simpler times" they sell it @ Trader Joes.. its 12% alcohol in a 12oz. can , with 4 of those you are set.. and would you believe its only 2.99 for a six pack?

Comment

bluemoon.with an orange.
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

I had 4 favorites when i drank; Heinneken, Miller Lite, Mississippi Mud and Honey Brown Lager

Comment

Austin Independence Bootlegger Brown Ale is the tits.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I've been diggin' New Castle lately.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                      It's been growing on me. I'm starting to really like it.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

This kolsch i brewed a couple of weeks ago is really growing on me, might become a staple.

Smuttynose Old Brown Dog Ale tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                          New Castle is 100x better on tap than it is from a bottle!

Man, this thread always makes me want beer. Of course, the stores close in 4 minutes, unless I want to go to one of the late-night places, that overcharge because they stay open late... The only bar nearby is an old-man bar with nothing but Bud and Coors Light on tap.

Comment

Blue Moon is a favorite among wheat beers for me. Heineken is another I enjoy from time to time. Samuel Adams' seasonal beers are also always great to have, especially their summer brews. Another summer beer just released here is called Nectar Rubus, made by Marble City Brewing Company. It's a raspberry wheat ale that gets better as it warms, an interesting concept for the people I drink with at school, who mainly want the cheapest, coldest beer imaginable to get drunk off of.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

i don't think i've ever found someone that dislikes Newcastle. it's pretty good and you can drink 12 or so and feel pretty normal the next day.

how i feel the next day after drinking beer and the type of feeling the alcohol in the beer influences how i like it, as well as taste i guess.

i like drinking Newcastle, Michelob, certain milk stouts, Sam Adams, ect. i don't really discriminate though. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

right now id say samual adams summer ale only if its super cold with a good meal it best but still good with a snack

Comment

Working...
                                X