No announcement yet.

What's your favorite beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is great stuff. Its hard for me to choose favorites. I try to steer clear of anything that gives me the terrible farts though, which is most Bud/Miller/Coors stuff.

I have been really into Saisons and Belgian beers lately. Had a flemish sour ale yesterday that was amazing.

Comment

Flemish sour ale? Sounds like something I have to try!

Comment

rolling rock, guinness, or killians. if you count what i drink most often though, it would definitely be natural light. i'll go through 2 or 3 cases on a weekend.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
          Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is great stuff. Its hard for me to choose favorites. I try to steer clear of anything that gives me the terrible farts though, which is most Bud/Miller/Coors stuff.

I have been really into Saisons and Belgian beers lately. Had a flemish sour ale yesterday that was amazing.
          haha coors and bud light make me piss like a race horse.
          i love sour brews, gotta check that out.

one dark beer thats hard to find here in the states is "Negra Modelo" or even "Modelo Especial" mexican beers that i absolutely love!

Sapporo also goes down smooth
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Mickey's is gross!
            Rickards is another I'm seeing lots of mention of... I'll have to find that one as well.

lol, I dunno, I like it quite a bit, but it's freakin expensive, so I don't buy it that often. It's like $26 or $28 for a 12 pack, when I can get a 12 back of bottles of Canadian or something for about $15.

Comment

fawk it Four Loko FTW lol
              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Molson isn't even Canadian anymore. Of the big Canadian beers, Moosehead is the only one that is still Canadian-owned.

molson is canadian, they merged with coors for buisness reasons, but as far as i know, all molson brewery's are in canada only

and for all the canadian boys out there who like heinekin, every can/bottle/keg of heineken brought to canada has been brought there by molson canadian
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                  haha coors and bud light make me piss like a race horse.
                  i love sour brews, gotta check that out.

one dark beer thats hard to find here in the states is "Negra Modelo" or even "Modelo Especial" mexican beers that i absolutely love!

Sapporo also goes down smooth
                  I'm surprised that it's hard for you to find Modelo. I absolutely love Negra Modelo, and will buy it when I have a few extra dollars to spend.
                  I just got a 12 of Especial last night. For cheap beer, that shit is good.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                    I'm surprised that it's hard for you to find Modelo. I absolutely love Negra Modelo, and will buy it when I have a few extra dollars to spend.
                    I just got a 12 of Especial last night. For cheap beer, that shit is good.
                    why do you think i say its hard to find?
                    it tastes even better in mexico

Comment

why do you think i say its hard to find?
                      idk...
                      Edit: Or was that a rhetorical question?

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                        idk...

Edit: Or was that a rhetorical question?
                        it was lol. i like the ones with the import sticker, if they dont have it means they were brewed here

Comment

When i get out its Soporro,asahi or Heineken.
                          When i stay home or at a friends pad, Tecate,Modelo or Carta Blanca.
                          Theres a few more but these are my #1's.
                          My friend once gave me fat tire and it was one of the nastiest beer i ever had.

Comment

Keystone, cheap and gets the job done!

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

I like a lot of different styles of beers. Where do I start?

My all time favorite has to be Young's Double Chocolate Stout. (english)
                              Sam Smith Nut Brown Ale and Oatmeal Stout. (I think they're english as well)
                              Dogfish head 90 minute IPA
                              Stone Arrogant Bastard
                              An assortment from Brooklyn Brewery. Last time I went there they had an espresso stout which was delicious!
                              Sam Adams has quite a few I like. Octoberfest, Cream stout, Holiday Porter, and Honey porter
                              Harpoon IPA
                              and for B.S. beer I actually like Miller High Life

I'm sure I'm forgetting many but this is a good start of my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferocious Cake View Post
                                Keystone, cheap and gets the job done!
                                Get out.
                                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...