What's your favorite beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite beer?

I don't know if there's already a thread kike this, but if there is, I haven't seen it. It's time to post up your favorite brews.

Right now I've really been enjoying Spaten Optimator and Paulaner Double Bock.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

the one on my hand
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
      the one on my hand
      Ok...
      Last edited by cbscandal; 02-20-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Seriously guys. I was debating on which beer to get, and I need more ideas. (not 21 yet, still a beer noob.)

Comment

Guinness, Stella, Blue Moon with a slice of orange to name a few

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
          Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
          My member's ride

Comment

Love Guinness, haven't tried Stella, don't really enjoy Blue Moon.

Nice diversity, though.
            I just recently tried one from Austin, the Independence Oatmeal Stout. Superb.

Comment

a tennessee iron horse stout. at the Big River Brewery in Chattanooga TN. and damn near any dark brew.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Well I could recommend a few local beers but your not local.

Killians and Guiness are my fav two.

Heiniken is ok.

I prefer cider beers.

Or malt liquor lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                  I don't know if there's already a thread kike this, but if there is, I haven't seen it. It's time to post up your favorite brews.

Right now I've really been enjoying Spaten Optimator and Paulaner Double Bock.
                  Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                  Seriously guys. I was debating on which beer to get, and I need more ideas. (not 21 yet, still a beer noob.)
                  might have helped if you included this bit of information.

oh btw that is a drinking joke, any alcoholic will tell you their favorite beer is an open one.

Stella is more towards champagne side of beer than beer beer.
                  i love Sam Adams, especially with some steak. to drink and chill some Budweiser never goes wrong, or bud light if you like a slender figure i guess...
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Budweiser is bad going in, and worse coming out...

Yuengling is one of the best. It's the standard around here. However, it's not common anywhere by my general area... NJ, Eastern PA (brewed in Pottstown), Southeast NY, DE, MD... and probably not much further. Next time I visit my friend in MA, I have been instructed to bring some with me!

Fat Tire is one I've always wanted to try. People out west seem to hold that in the same regard as we hold Yuengling, so I'm interested. We don't have it here.

Guinness is very good, of course. If you like those dark ones, Murphey's Stout is very good. Boddington's Pub Ale is quite good. Young's Chocolate Stout and Oatmeal Stout are delicious. You'll find most of those in large cans... they should be available just about everywhere.

A good thing to do is check out various beer review sites. My friend Jym runs The Brew-Thusiast blog... very well done, and he's been gaining national recognition for it. He's been doing it for less than a year, and it's quickly becoming one of the more popular beer review blogs on the net.
                    http://thebrew-thusiast.blogspot.com/

Comment

Corona in the bottle with slices of lime :]

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

No fruit in my beer, thanks!

Michelob makes some pretty good "craft" style beers. I just had their Shock Top white the other night. It has a very strong orange flavor. Kinda like Blue Moon, but fruitier.

Comment

totally agree with deev! yengling is amazing! without dout my fav beer ive tried.. to bad they dont have that in washington! east coast beer..

but my current fav has got to be Coors Original!

then heiniken!

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Yuengling (Pottstown, PA) is also one of my favorites! by far my favorite "cheap" beer. But alas, not available in MA and i'm NOT going to drive to NY for it!

Flying Dog (Frederick, MD) has my interest right now, I'm on my second 12 pack of their variety pack. My favorites from the bunch are Old Scratch amber lager, Tire Bite golden ale, and Road Dog porter. Paid $16.99 for a 12 pack last night.

Back in NC my favorite was Pisgah Brewing Porter... mmm soooo good, only came in growlers, but the brewery was less than 5 miles away. good, cheap (relative), organic, local beer, 64oz at a time.....8$ a refill. (3$(?) deposit on the bottle)

Blue Moon is also one of my favorites ( owned by Coors). A good fall back when nothing jumps off of the shelf. Agreed, good with a slice of Orange (or clementine!) in it.

If you (anyone) gets the chance watch the documentary called "Beer Wars." Really good movie! (available on Netflix instant watch)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-Bg5Odi0M

"Good beer, No Shit"
                            "drink and be merry"
                            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Next time I visit MA, I'll let you know. I'll be bringing some Yuengling up already... I could always bring more! I go to Bridgewater, which is about an hour from Littleton.

Comment

Working...
                              X