Breaking up with my gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
    Baaaaaawwwlllliiiiiiin? ohyeah you know hes got money he hasnt shaved in years at the lemontree. Fuck you know about that homie.
    I guess you can't read either.

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
    You're right also, but it is really difficult to please 100% of the people. I can say something like I think (insert race) people are good with math. That isn't anything degrading but I'm sure other race/people will think otherwise.

African Americans use the "n" word to each other but when a non African American use it it ain't cool.

Almost all non-Europeans in America have faced hardship one way or another.

Our posts were not offensive or anything. Why my post got deleted I have no idea Probably cause my post didn't have any pictures...
    I understand, and i don't ever expect 100% of any population to ever be content, because i know you can't please everyone.

All i was asking for was an explanation to that joke, just because i don't get it....maybe it's me ....idk....so far no one has explained it, or tried to, so that leads me to believe that it was just a really bad joke.

All he had to do was say, "damn i thought it would go over better, it failed, my bad, i didn't mean anything offensive" and id have been fine with it...i wasn't even offended lol...but if it was meant to be hateful then i would have been offended.

As far as other people facing hardships, i feel that while it is true, its hardly comparable to that faced by jews throughout history, although thats for another thread.

I feel bad for hijacking Bulls thread but i also feel like there are two separate discussions going on, and neither acknowledge the other lol...kinda funny.
    Last edited by Ralphie; 02-18-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      ANYWAY, corndogging...

Take your girl out for a nice night on the beach. Make sure nobody is around. Get naked. Wear a condom (this is VERY important!). Have sex with her. Halfway through, pull it out. Dip it in the sand. Put it back in.
      RUN!
      ROLMFAO!!!!! dude seriously made me laugh for days!

Comment

Originally posted by konig View Post
        ROLMFAO!!!!! dude seriously made me laugh for days!
        My friend's little brother actually did it. He said his girl made the most unnatural sounds he has ever heard. Amazingly, he lived to tell the tale... and even more amazingly, retained all his man-parts!

Comment

My friend's little brother actually did it. He said his girl made the most unnatural sounds he has ever heard. Amazingly, he lived to tell the tale... and even more amazingly, retained all his man-parts!
          i was reading the whole thread. rather read it from the start.
          but then i get to the corndogging and im wtf? so i keep reading... ill eventually get to the explanation then it hit me like a nuke

Comment

would have been worse if she told him to keep going
            Originally posted by scudweiser
            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
              would have been worse if she told him to keep going
              .. Ow.
              -Will

Comment

my dick just started hurting. jesus..

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                  my dick just started hurting. jesus..
                  how's that my fault?
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCWqnldEag

HYFR!

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                      that has got to be the lamest song ever made

Comment

And the comments are more than offensive... it's sad how stupid some people are.

Comment

i just wanted to say, with that link. that some times some one can say something and not be from their religion/race and not offend them. HYFR!

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                            i just wanted to say, with that link. that some times some one can say something and not be from their religion/race and not offend them. HYFR!
                            I don't know if that video is for real or not, Im assuming it's one big joke....I don't follow Drake.

But either way, it is for entertainment purposes.

That is not offensive(although like Mike said, the comments are very)

What the poster a few pages back wrote, WAS offensive as it was claiming that by stating your in love with a jew, that would I suppose scare off his ex g/f.

I don't even know on what planet that makes sense.

No sure why you felt necessary to revive this thread, but I do find it funny coming from you since you have made PLENTY of racist remarks on this forum.

Comment

Drake is jewish.

But this thread was mostly a good read lol. I had quite a few laughs from the suggestion from some of you guy's and I laughed even harder at the corndogging story!
                              Last edited by brsteinbach; 06-19-2012, 05:53 PM.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                I don't know if that video is for real or not, Im assuming it's one big joke....I don't follow Drake.

But either way, it is for entertainment purposes.

That is not offensive(although like Mike said, the comments are very)

What the poster a few pages back wrote, WAS offensive as it was claiming that by stating your in love with a jew, that would I suppose scare off his ex g/f.

I don't even know on what planet that makes sense.

No sure why you felt necessary to revive this thread, but I do find it funny coming from you since you have made PLENTY of racist remarks on this forum.

I forgot what cause me to find this thread. I care less if the thread is old if I want to bump it why not? I never understood how that was a bad thing.

And I hope you laughed a little. If you find it funny coming from me. Since I'VE MADE PLENTY OF RACIST REMARKS ON THIS FORUM.

IDK, how I've managed to do so and not be banned. Deeve is fair with every one. Now if you are saying that I think black neighbors hoods are not somewhere I would like to live/commute through then yes that's true. I dont know why people take that shit out of context. Even black people dont want to live in the "hood".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEG7T...eature=related
                                Last edited by 8ball; 06-19-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X