• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Corndog her..
    This is....? Explain, please.

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
    Oh god I can already see the Taurus getting keyed and the tires slashed. Oh wait.
    Wait, what???

She'll be legal ina year!
    Hmm...perhaps this is just an age thing. Young people dont like being cut and dry. They dont like straight answers or breaking up.

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
    Try hitting her.
    THIS.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    she sounds like a nut job
    To say the least!

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    I hope you have a good explanation of what this is suppose to mean.
    Id, like to hear it.
    I don't see the point of a post like this.
    Maybe no one here knows, or even worse, cares, but i am jewish.
    I see a lot of remarks made around this place, either referring to, or outright saying antisemitic sentiments and it is disgusting.
    When someone makes a off color statement regarding x group, everyone goes nuts, but it is somehow ok for remarks to be made about jews....maybe because some people think of it as more of a religion, but it isn't. It is a group of people, and they deserve as much respect as any other group.
    In the end, as Deev has said, this is a car forum and really thats all that belongs here.
    This OT section is a bonus and im not going to sit here and let jew remarks fly around without saying anything.
    Id actually like it if the word Jew could be added in to the block list so that at the very least i don't have to see it, because it annoys the shit out of me.
    And don't get me wrong, i don't like it when i hear it for any group.
    I've seen yellow used a lot lately(referring to Asians) and im not sure if the Asian group on this board knows, but that is a derogatory term.
    I don't like it at all.
    As they say, that ship is never late.
    When someone starts with racist comments, it only goes from there.
    Ralphie dude, I am SO sorry for laughing but after that first comment, I just chuckled. Perhaps because I know it was a semi-antisemitic joke and the jig was up and the person to catch him was Jewish. I do agree though, the Jewish people are one group of people who still get picked at and no one appears to care except for, of course, Jewish people.

Bullhorn, as 19dabeast said, it's SOO hard and so difficult and it's gonna hurt but you have sit her down and be straight with her. Tell her it's not personal, technically, but you just dont feel it's there. Tell her your issues with her or things that she could work on to make herself a more attractive person, personality-wise. And as was said, if she goes nuts, thats not on you man. You have no control over that. Dont be putting yourself through hell because you worry she'll do harm to you, herself or your belongings. If she harms you or your belongings, the law can be involved. If she harms herself, well then, thats her decision, not yours.

Good luck and i hope it all works out.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

before break up, convincer her anal sex is the only savior to the relationship..see how much she really loves you lmao

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Urban Dictionary.
        Pretty gross, but there are other things that are worse.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          before break up, convincer her anal sex is the only savior to the relationship..see how much she really loves you lmao

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          Urban Dictionary.
          Pretty gross, but there are other things that are worse.
          There were many definitions...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

Ralphie dude, I am SO sorry for laughing but after that first comment, I just chuckled. Perhaps because I know it was a semi-antisemitic joke and the jig was up and the person to catch him was Jewish. I do agree though, the Jewish people are one group of people who still get picked at and no one appears to care except for, of course, Jewish people.

Idk, i don't find any of it funny.

If you search for the term "jew" on here you will find plenty of examples of it being thrown around and it is quite surprising.

I think it also comes from the fact that in a lot of places, such as the midwest etc, there are not a lot of jews and so it is commonplace for people to say things like, "don't jew me" and not even know where it comes from, as dumb as it sounds.

In all honesty, ignorance does not get you to pass in my book.

Its 2011....look it up on the internet.

At least if he learns here, it is better then if he learns the hard way in the "real world".

Comment

Just end it now while you can. Whatever you do, do not start seeing other girls before you break up with her.. THAT will get your cars fucked with... Ask the guy I went to school with that got all of his lights/windows smashed out lol. Just tell her you aint feelin it anymore, or say you dont have the time anymore to be dedicated to the relationship

Comment

Thank you, Josh. I'll let you handle this one as you see fit. I missed that comment myself until just now, and had you not mentioned it, he'd have been banned for quite a while. I'm not Jewish myself, but I participate in all the Jewish holidays... more than any of the Christian holidays that I grew up with. Half my family is Jewish, so I take particular offense to that. Some people are just ignorant. We don't need that crap on this forum. Ever. (and yes, aside from the personal offense I've taken, I'd treat that comment exactly the same if it had said "black", "asian", "indian", etc...)

ANYWAY, corndogging...

Take your girl out for a nice night on the beach. Make sure nobody is around. Get naked. Wear a condom (this is VERY important!). Have sex with her. Halfway through, pull it out. Dip it in the sand. Put it back in.
                RUN!

Comment

RUN!
                  Id say thats a pretty important aspect as well.

Comment

Just text her and say it's over.... simple as that.
                    Tell her you have been cheating on her and you feel bad and you want out if she ask you why.
                    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
                      Just text her and say it's over.... simple as that.
                      Tell her you have been cheating on her and you feel bad and you want out if she ask you why.
                      No, lying is stupid (well unless he HAS been cheating). Tell her straight up what the truth is. Blame yourself for everything, you need time to fix yourself. She can't get mad at you like that.

In fact, that is key for any relationship. When you ever get married you need to learn how to blame yourself for something you know the other did (occasionally) because it's going to make your relationship a ton stronger. There is just no long term benefit to anybody to hold grudges or point the blame finger. Humans make mistakes, genuinely caring people understand that and can forgive. Tell her you made mistakes getting into the relationship and you weren't ready for it (which you weren't because you weren't ready for INSANE CLINGY GIRL!). Don't tell her that last part.
                      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Just tell her that you think you should both see other people.

Comment

Id actually like it if the word Jew could be added in to the block list so that at the very least i don't have to see it, because it annoys the shit out of me.

I've seen yellow used a lot lately(referring to Asians) and im not sure if the Asian group on this board knows, but that is a derogatory term.
                          Jew itself is not a bad word. If I was to say 90% of my neighborhood contains Jews that is not degrading them in any way.

Asian people are secure enough that they don't care much for the derogatory remarks, old school Asians atlease. We brush it off cause we know ignorance makes people look bad, making a fuss and a big deal over it only drops you to their level. And from there they beat you with their experience.

Comment

Ok. Iv been "Acting differently" for 2 days and I just broke it to her why im feeling differently. She wants to talk it over tonight so I will. Il tell her Im just not feeling it anymore and that she needs to find a new date to prom.

Meh. Theres no real easy way. I think about shit wayyy too much. I just hate being a dick to women.

Thanks guys helped alot seriously I had to work up the balls to tell her cause she texted me in the morning saying she ran a school bus stop sign and got shafted by this police car. Im like "you didnt think that was a bad thing??" god shes retarded .

Claims she wants to kill herself now.
                            -Will

Comment

ANYWAY, corndogging...

Take your girl out for a nice night on the beach. Make sure nobody is around. Get naked. Wear a condom (this is VERY important!). Have sex with her. Halfway through, pull it out. Dip it in the sand. Put it back in.
                              RUN!
                              Confuscious say that "girl with skirt up, run faster than man with pants down."

Thus, this is just a bad idea.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

ANYWAY, corndogging...

RUN!
                                Hahahahaha! You got sand in your vagina!
                                -Will

Comment

Working...
                                X