Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my friend Kate is doing the "Polar Bear Plunge" ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBR ICKKKK!!! lol... if i wasnt so damn broke id throw in... headed to cali in two days...

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Yeah, everybody is broke these days! I didn't give as much as I wanted to, since I'm still waiting to see what uncle sam is going to steal from me this year...

PBR isn't bad... there are far worse beers out there!
      Around here, PBR is the cheap beer found in all the hipster city bars. Yuengling is the beer everyone drinks, though.

Comment

pbr is kind of one of my guilty pleasures... i HATED it the first 10 times i had it but it kinda grew on me... i do love me some beer!

The Chronicles.

Comment

PBR is 10x better than Buttweiser.
          I can drink a dozen cans of PBR and be fine the next day. I drink 2 bottles of Bud and my bathroom becomes a biohazard zone about 12 hours later.

Comment

i steer clear of the bud.... i do drink some miller lite as my cheap go-to beer....

The Chronicles.

Comment

Yeah, miller lite and coors light are good when I just want something cold.

Comment

My step sister and her husband have done the Polar Bear dip for the last 6 years or so in Toronto.

Crazy mofos.

I'd probably give it a try. It's just cold water lol. It's like when you're in a hot tub, and then get out and jump in the pool and it feels freezing cold.

Comment

Working...
                X