Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America's Hat

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749...lines-24195872

You silly Canadians. You stay up there where it's cold.

I keed, I keed. No, but, seriously, dont come over here illegally.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Idk i didn't really have anything to add to your thread, but i found that video, and thought it was pretty scary, so i posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Idk i didn't really have anything to add to your thread, but i found that video, and thought it was pretty scary, so i posted it.
        wow.. thats scary.. she looks pretty young too..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
          wow.. thats scary.. she looks pretty young too..
          Ya man.

That is the one thing i have not seen in person...is a stroke.

Comment

Said it was unavailable for me.

Id like to add that, Ive never really thought of Canada as a threatening country. They seem to be quiet and generally keep to themselves.

I dont think the threat is from the Candian people themselves but from other terrorists. And it's true. We're so tied up worrying about Egypt and Mexico that we're not paying any attention to Canada.

I wonder if getting INTO Canada would be as easy as they would be getting out of Canada....

Comment

Ya man.

That is the one thing i have not seen in person...is a stroke.
              that video was nuts...
              i watched my grandma have a stroke crazy shit

Comment

At dawn, we ride in on our Moose. At Sunrise we bring in the Canada Geese for an Air attack.

Your land will be ours America. We will build Tim Hortons and Canadian Tire's EVERYWHERE. No more pancakes, Only Crepes!!

EhEhEhEhEhEh.....ehEH...eh.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Said it was unavailable for me.

Id like to add that, Ive never really thought of Canada as a threatening country. They seem to be quiet and generally keep to themselves.

I dont think the threat is from the Candian people themselves but from other terrorists. And it's true. We're so tied up worrying about Egypt and Mexico that we're not paying any attention to Canada.

I wonder if getting INTO Canada would be as easy as they would be getting out of Canada....
                  Yes it is not Canadians we have to worry about, but terrorists from other countries entering from Canada.

Even if they acquire citizenship from Canada, and then enter as Canadian citizens, they are still terrorists.

See that is where Canada should step up its citizenship protocols...not sure how it works now but that would do a lot to help out with that problem....catch it early so to speak.

Well as you see in the video, there are places where you can just walk across a lake in the winter.

In Israel , by the dead sea, you can cross over to Jordan when the tide is out.

There are a lot of places in the world like that, so securing the border is not always easy, but awareness and being proactive goes along way.

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                  that video was nuts...
                  Oh wow, im sorry to hear that.

It is really crazy....ive never seen it like that before. Actually, ive never seen it on tape at all.

Comment

Canadian immigration protocols are alot more relaxed compared to the U.S. And after becomeing a permanent resident you only wait 3 years to become/apply for citiizen compared to the U.S's year wait.
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                      that video was nuts...
                      thats crazy bro, sorry to hear that.

ive never seen some have a stroke neithe rbut ive seen a friend an epilepsy attack which must be similar.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Canadian immigration protocols are alot more relaxed compared to the U.S. And after becomeing a permanent resident you only wait 3 years to become/apply for citiizen compared to the U.S's year wait.
                        I think you mean 3 months???

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        thats crazy bro, sorry to hear that.

ive never seen some have a stroke neithe rbut ive seen a friend an epilepsy attack which must be similar.
                        No its totally different then an epileptic seizure.

Ive seen a handful of those in person, those are pretty horrific as well.

Comment

I got my Canadian Permanent Residency and I can tell you it's pretty tough to get. Since age 18 I've lived in the US, Finland, and Japan. I got State Police and FBI background checks done, Finnish Police, and Japanese Police background checks. It also cost around $2,500 by the time it was all finished and took over 6 months to complete.

The threat of terrorists getting into Canada, however, is very real. Canadian passports are actually more saught after than US passports by the black market purely because it's easier to get into Canada (or so I hear).
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I think you mean 3 months???

No its totally different then an epileptic seizure.

Ive seen a handful of those in person, those are pretty horrific as well.
                            No, 3 years. Once you become a PR yo have to live their for 3 years then you are eligible to apply for your citizenship and it might take anywhere for 3 - ?? months for it to get approved.

In the US to have to wait 5 years before being eligible to apply for your citizenship.

Shit, i wish it was only 3 months
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X