No announcement yet.

No Japanese coupe?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All coupes were made in the US and sent over seas.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

New Zealand(and Australia???) didnt have Accord coupes either.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        Specifically, all coupes and wagons were built in Marysville, Ohio. AFAIK Ther still is not a Honda manufacturing plant in Michigan. IIRC, Silver HOA badges came on certain Civics, Gold came on Accord coupes and wagons.

Sedans were made both here and Japan and shipped both ways. In Japan, the coupe is a CB6. Stay off hatertech, you'll learn more and be happier.
        There's parts suppliers in Michigan and Indiana though.

I used to work at Honda Alliston and some of their supplier plants in Ontario. I remember seeing packages with parts from both places that we used during assembly in our Ontario plants.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          New Zealand(and Australia???) didnt have Accord coupes either.
          Correct.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

That's a shame. You guys should import them from Japan. Or do you already?

Comment

My sedan was made in Japan and I notice slight quality differences between it, and my old coupe which was an Ohio-built model.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                A friend was on it and said he liked it.
                he must have a civic or integra

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  That's a shame. You guys should import them from Japan. Or do you already?
                  The cars never came to our market in the first place, because its not what the consumer wanted.

Personally I don't really care for coupes anyway, So I have no need to import them.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I think the coupes look sportier (I'd prefer to get my CTS-V in coupe form, but that's only in the newest generation... the one I really don't want to afford!)

Coupes seem to be most popular in the US. If you notice, many of the most popular sporty cars worldwide are sedans... STi, Evo, M3, M5, S4, S6, etc...
                    In the US, we'll slap 2 doors on a boring car and sell it as a "sporty" model.

H-T is definitely a rough place. There ARE people that know their stuff, but they usually keep to their own tight circles. I don't blame them... because the lazy, misinformed idiots make things much less fun! The majority of the posters on H-T are stupid kids. The site is a valuable resource if you take the time to search the archives... chances are, whatever you want to know has been covered extensively at some point on there. It's also great for following the very experienced tuners when they have a project going on. It's not hard to spot one of the really knowledgeable tuners... just look for a crazy build thread with professional-looking photos and intelligent wording... then look for dialogue between the builder and other known, experienced members... and laugh as the nut-riding simpletons get ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I think the coupes look sportier (I'd prefer to get my CTS-V in coupe form, but that's only in the newest generation... the one I really don't want to afford!)
                      True, But to me they still have that "Heavier" look to them as well.

They are only cool for the "Wow" factor over here.
                      And the CB7T crowd here is so small, that you would be LUCKY to get one person saying wow every 2 years

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

True.

How many New Zealand guys are there? I know I saw one noob from there... not even sure if he's still posting.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          True.

How many New Zealand guys are there? I know I saw one noob from there... not even sure if he's still posting.
                          I think there's a total of 5 on here including me.
                          And only a couple of them are over 30 posts

Such is life, in a small country.

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

Comment

Working...
                          X