No Japanese coupe?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Japanese coupe?!

I was just wanting to clearify something up. A user on Honda-Tech.com just told me they didn't have Accord Coupes in Japan for the CB generation. Only North America and Europe / UK, which had the Accord IV Coupe 2.0i. Is this true? The reason this came about is that I was posting in a rare parts thread on my HOA badges and he said that only the wagon came with the HOA badges and they aren't rare at all. From what I've gathered and have seen online is that the CB coupe also had these. I don't know if they're "rare" but I'd think they're pretty uncommon or else everyone would have a set on their cb.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Of course there were CB coupes available in Japan.

Hater-Tech member is just trollin', or misinformed. Or both.
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
      Of course there were CB coupes available in Japan.

Hater-Tech member is just trollin', or misinformed. Or both.
      I'm noticing that there isn't much love on that forum, and I just started.

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

That forums is completely spit down the middle.

Either really wise expert that can share their best information no matter how many times its been asked or

a bunch of 16 year olds who hasn't won Darwin award yet.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

No brah hes right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYnHSG38t0

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
            That forums is completely spit down the middle.

Either really wise expert that can share their best information no matter how many times its been asked or

a bunch of 16 year olds who hasn't won Darwin award yet.
            Normally I would agree with the 16 year old scenario but the guy has 15,000 posts and seems knowledgeable.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Me or him?

Comment

All coupes were produced in the US but were available for the Japanese market.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118393

Comment

Sounds like some douchbag that dont know shit. tell him to get educated before talking shit. & btw why did you join that dump?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                  Sounds like some douchbag that dont know shit. tell him to get educated before talking shit. & btw why did you join that dump?
                  A friend was on it and said he liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    yea from America, ALL CB's were made in Michigan and then were shipped out
                    (we actually have Japanese cars made in the USA, how's that for fuck you outsourcing?)

Originally posted by 90accords View Post
                    All coupes were produced in the US but were available for the Japanese market.
                    he said it lol

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                    Normally I would agree with the 16 year old scenario but the guy has 15,000 posts and seems knowledgeable.
                    so not to be a dick or anything, but if i had 20,000 posts, would that make me an all knowing super being made of god's shit? and in which case if i tell you that if you stop breathing you will live longer because your body is not working as hard to break down the oxygen from the air, would you believe me?
                    my friend, do not trust everything you read, and don't read everything you trust.

plus H-tech sucks wet donkey balls in a hot summer day, the people that know their shit there only talk amongst each others.
                    Originally posted by scudweiser
                    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                      yea from America, ALL CB's were made in Michigan and then were shipped out
                      don't you mean all US made CBs were made in Ohio?

sorry for being
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                        so not to be a dick or anything, but if i had 20,000 posts, would that make me an all knowing super being made of god's shit? and in which case if i tell you that if you stop breathing you will live longer because your body is not working as hard to break down the oxygen from the air, would you believe me?
                        my friend, do not trust everything you read, and don't read everything you trust.

plus H-tech sucks wet donkey balls in a hot summer day, the people that know their shit there only talk amongst each others.
                        I know that having a ton of posts doesn't make you all knowing. I just feel bad for those who've read some of his other posts lol
                        Last edited by rocketman_471; 02-14-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Specifically, all coupes and wagons were built in Marysville, Ohio. AFAIK Ther still is not a Honda manufacturing plant in Michigan. IIRC, Silver HOA badges came on certain Civics, Gold came on Accord coupes and wagons.

Sedans were made both here and Japan and shipped both ways. In Japan, the coupe is a CB6. Stay off hatertech, you'll learn more and be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                            Specifically, all coupes and wagons were built in Marysville, Ohio. AFAIK Ther still is not a Honda manufacturing plant in Michigan. IIRC, Silver HOA badges came on certain Civics, Gold came on Accord coupes and wagons.

Sedans were made both here and Japan and shipped both ways. In Japan, the coupe is a CB6. Stay off hatertech, you'll learn more and be happier.
                            I think I will stay off. And I knew that the silver came off the Civics. I just thought that the silver would go better with my car lol

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                              don't you mean all US made CBs were made in Ohio?

sorry for being
                              good catch! lol i had just watched the damn Chrysler 200 ad and it gor stuck in my head, thats a sick ad though "strongest fires make the strongest steel"

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                              I know that having a ton of posts doesn't make you all knowing. I just feel bad for those who've read some of his other posts lol
                              haha yea, makes me wanna go troll H-tech lmao
                              Originally posted by scudweiser
                              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Working...
                              X