No announcement yet.

License Plate Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im fairly serious about this, too. I'll pay $5 for each.

I currently have:
    Ohio - RW&B "birthplace" plate
    Nevada - Sunset "silver state" plate
    Montana
    Colorado - White/Green Mtns
    California - Current(white w/ red "california")
    New York - Blue/White "Empire State"
    Connecticut
    Kansas

Hell, post a picture of the one(s) you have and if I dont have it, ill let you know.

I dont want this to be just about me, but for everyone. If anyone else has plates or is looking for plates, post up and we can post or PM about trading/buying/selling plates.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mikey, dont go getting yourself arrested or in trouble for it. I prefer them to be old ones you OWN or are just lying around. If you wanna try to "steal" them, then thats youre deal, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Honestly I think plates that are heavy on graphics and color palettes look plain ugly.

I'm fine with two solid colors and maybe a single monochromatic graphic.
        My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Mikey, dont go getting yourself arrested or in trouble for it. I prefer them to be old ones you OWN or are just lying around. If you wanna try to "steal" them, then thats youre deal, lol.
          lol, the wreckers I get them from doesnt really care. I know both the owners there. They let me take a plate one time when I bought that Accord parts car, cuz there was a plate with a valid sticker still and I used it to drive the car home. They said to bring the plate back or they have to report it stolen because it was still valid.

But I never returned it, and they didn't really care. I dont think it's so much of a big deal about expired ones. One other yard I used to go to didnt care if I took them.

Comment

Well then, by all means.

Id love the "Living Skies" Sask, "Beautiful" BC and a "Wild Rose" Alberta ones.

Comment

I should be able to get you 1 of each.

Not sure, but if I tell the guy at the yard I'm going for plates, he might make me pay for them, I dunno. Or I can go in looking for "car parts" and put them in my toolbox like I typically do.

There's not a lot of plates in the yard right now, maybe 5 or 6 that I can recall. But I'll trade them...I'll pay shipping on the ones I send if you guys send me plates in exchange.

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

I wish i would have kept my old 2FH R24 tag from my first accord

If i see somone diving around with a tag similar to it like xFH Rxx i take apicture of it

I have lots of pictures of peoples lisences plates on my phone lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Works for me.
                    Cool. If I've got time tomorrow, I'll go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

I have lots of pictures of peoples lisences plates on my phone lol

stalk much?

Comment

I wanna collect me some Delaware porcelain plates. Too bad they're expensive.

Comment

Why?

Comment

Apparently that's how their first licence plates were issued. They started at 1 and went up from there. They're quite rare now.

Comment

So I'm at a swap meet as I write this. I found a shit load of plates that I'm buying for 60 bucks, and we can swap sell trade them. I'm getting us and canada ones, maybe like 20 or so

Comment

Alright, so I got back from the swap meet. $40 got me these 9 plates. They cost me $3-6 each. I'll be willing to trade with these.

Because I got those above, the following plates that are not blanked out, I will trade with them.

AB- NBU 621 was registered to a blue 1990 Accord LX
                                SK - 161 GHF was registered to a white 90-91 Accord EX
                                Crossed out AB plates are my personal plates, for my use. Other crossed out plates are either my room mates, or ones I do not wish to trade.
                                Last edited by crazymikey; 02-12-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X