Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    google is a mf lol. I cheated.
    I did with the op's questions. What was the first production engine by chevy to have a rating of 500+hp?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

True or False?

JDM is a trend.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        True or False?

JDM is a trend.
        Hell its 50/50, i'll go with true.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

What class of Rally cars was banned in the 1980s? And give an example of one of the cars in this class.

Comment

whats the worlds fasted production sedan? NO GOOGLE lol

Comment

What class of Rally cars was banned in the 1980s? And give an example of one of the cars in this class.
              subaru?

Comment

I wanna go with Group B (Due to balls-to-the-wall power formats and dumbass people trying to touch the cars as the zoomed by)
                some of them were the Lancia Delta S4, Mistu Lancer 2000 Turbo, 240RS and the Celica Twin-Cam Turbo

haha i watched both too fast to race films
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by kickeraccord90 View Post
                  whats the worlds fasted production sedan? NO GOOGLE lol
                  At one time the Lotus Carlton held that record of 177mph in the early 90s.

Are you surprised that I know the fastest current sedan is the CTSV, which has a claimed top speed just over 190mph. Yes, faster than the M5, which is limited to 155mph.

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                    I wanna go with Group B (Due to balls-to-the-wall power formats and dumbass people trying to touch the cars as the zoomed by)
                    some of them were the Lancia Delta S4, Mistu Lancer 2000 Turbo, 240RS and the Celica Twin-Cam Turbo

haha i watched both too fast to race films
                    Ding ding. Good job.

Comment

Here are some easy ones for you guys.

First USDM Honda product to offer VTEC?

-------------------------

What does the "RB" stand for in a Nissan engine code? eg: RB26TT

-------------------------

Company that uses horizontally opposed engines throughout their entire lineup?

------------------------

What year did Daytime Running Lights (DRL) become mandatory equipment in Canada?

------------------------

The only JDM import that can legally be imported into the USA that is less than 25 years old?
                      Last edited by crazymikey; 02-06-2011, 04:21 AM.

Comment

At one time the Lotus Carlton held that record of 177mph in the early 90s.

Are you surprised that I know the fastest current sedan is the CTSV, which has a claimed top speed just over 190mph. Yes, faster than the M5, which is limited to 155mph.
                        i remember reading on R&T that the CTSV slaughtered the time record at Nurburgring for its class, i was surprised to be honest lol.

lets see, without google lol
                        Here are some easy ones for you guys.

First USDM Honda product to offer VTEC?

no clue lol

What does the "RB" stand for in a Nissan engine code? eg: RB26TT

i wanna say "Race Breed" not sure though, heard it around. i know that line came from the amazing L20, they have a JDM 1970's Fairlady Z at my shop and i always drool over it

Company that uses horizontally opposed engines throughout their entire lineup?

Subaru?

What year did Daytime Running Lights (DRL) become mandatory equipment in Canada?

Um... no clue lol

The only JDM import that can legally be imported into the USA that is less than 25 years old?

1993-1995 or 6 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R is one of them, i have the list somewhere because i was trying to bring a 2006 Celica SSII Super-Strut over

Last edited by lordoja; 02-06-2011, 04:33 AM.
                        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Pretty good!

First VTEC car is the DA Integra.

You're correct on the RB, as well as Subaru for the engines.

1991 was the first year DRLs were mandatory in Canada.

And the R32 GTR is 1 one of the select few allowable cars to be imported less than 25 years old. Since there are some registered R34s in the US, I'll give you that one.

Comment

Who is the only other member on the forum who has the same rims on their Accord as in my sig? Name the member and what rims they are.

This one will make you think.

Comment

Who is the only other member on the forum who has the same rims on their Accord as in my sig? Name the member and what rims they are.

This one will make you think.
                              thats easy!
                              Falken Hanabi (not sure of spelling) and Deeve has the other set

Comment

Pretty good!

First VTEC car is the DA Integra.
                                Correct me if I am wrong but....

The only DA Integra with VTEC (in USDM form) was the GS-R. Which came out in 1992 in a 1.7 litre form. The B17A1.

The Acura NSX came out in the USDM in 1991 with it's 3.0 litre VTEC engine. The C30A.
                                These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Working...
                                X