No announcement yet.

Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I mean UGLY. The you ain't got no alibi type. Like, she fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... then when her fat ass hit the ground, it caused the tree to fall on her. That ugly.

But the other girl is so hot that she could walk by a ginger in the mall and give him a tan.
      Fat and ugly or skinny and ugly?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

grenade or land mine?
        COUPE K24

Comment

thermonuclear ugly.

LOL, hope no one was eating.
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post

There needs to be a puking emoticon.

Comment

Oh my God.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                There needs to be a puking emoticon.
                Ask and ye shall receive...

Comment

Comment

Wowza.... what a weekend.

Comment

I'd hit it!

At about 75mph.

Comment

Details?

Comment

Here are my tips...

1) do not kiss the other girl like you kiss your gf, downplay it

2) first time you put it in the other girl, your girl will watch you so no matter how tight she is do not make it known

3) it'll get exhausting so take a break and watch the 2 girls do their thing for a while

4) 2 girls BJ is hella awesome, they will go above and beyond to one up the other

Had a talk before and after with my gf and she enjoyed it as did the other girl. No emotional issues as of yet cause it may be too soon to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                            Here are my tips...

1) do not kiss the other girl like you kiss your gf, downplay it

2) first time you put it in the other girl, your girl will watch you so no matter how tight she is do not make it known

3) it'll get exhausting so take a break and watch the 2 girls do their thing for a while

4) 2 girls BJ is hella awesome, they will go above and beyond to one up the other

Had a talk before and after with my gf and she enjoyed it as did the other girl. No emotional issues as of yet cause it may be too soon to tell.
                            Your my hero lol

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
                              thermonuclear ugly.

OMFG. What is that?! It has a beard. She/it/whatever wins ugliest person ever award. Oh dear god, my eyes.

Comment

I coulda got head off 2 girls but one was ugly.
                                what i shoulda done was just gone for it and made the ugly one watch.

hot one was like only if she can join in......... had em cornered in a toilet, rofl.

Comment

Working...
                                X