Threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alb_accord View Post
    just let them fuck each other dude. just sit back and enjoy. this way there is no jealousy and you won't fuck up the relationship....
    But then I won't get fucked

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    A) Dont just makeout spontaneously. Ask the gf if you can first, then do it.
    B) I would suggest waiting to do said test in private(assuming your dinner was going out to a public place).
    Of course I'll ask first, she might get the wrong idea and we don't want that. It might be more exciting and spontaneous if we did it in public though, hmmmm.....

2 more days

Comment

Is your girl bi? If so, has she experimented with a chick before? There another side to think about too. My buddy had a 3 some with his girl and stripper and found out his girl was a undercover lezzy and used the 3 some to live out her lesbian fantasy and started cheating on him with other chicks that she claimed was only her "friends". There is a movie i saw years ago named "Trois" whiched showed how a 3 some isnt always as fun as u think in the long run. Anyways, be careful and enjoy
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Is your girl bi? If so, has she experimented with a chick before? There another side to think about too. My buddy had a 3 some with his girl and stripper and found out his girl was a undercover lezzy and used the 3 some to live out her lesbian fantasy and started cheating on him with other chicks that she claimed was only her "friends". There is a movie i saw years ago named "Trois" whiched showed how a 3 some isnt always as fun as u think in the long run. Anyways, be careful and enjoy
        She told me she is but like guys more. She told me she made out with a girl before and I'm okay with that. Sucks for your buddy but he atlease got a threesome out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
          She told me she is but like guys more. She told me she made out with a girl before and I'm okay with that. Sucks for your buddy but he atlease got a threesome out of it.
          Oh ok, bi chicks are fun.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Just depends on their level of openness and how sexual they are. I know bi chicks who are about being with one person, be it male or female. Some bi chicks i know are total whores. They'll sleep with anyone, anytime, anywhere, so...you just gotta find out which one she is, lol.

Like i said before, thats one of the flags id look out for; her using this as a chance to, not only, be with a girl, but for you to be ok with it. Make sure she knows that. This does not mean it will happen often, if ever again, and that she is not allowed(unless you allow it) to see this other woman. Thus why a stranger, or acquaintance, is best. Less chance of anyone hooking up behind anyone's back. If it's something you both enjoy, there's no reason that only one of you should be hooking up without the other present. If she wants to do it again, she has to ask your permission and you have tobe equally involved, just as the previous time, and same for you. If you want to do it again, ask her if she wants to do it. And remember, if either one of you asks, and the other says no, DO NOT get upset. RESPECT that choice. And make sure that if the other says no, that it wont be happening behind anyone's back anyway. Dont throw a fit and do it anyway. This is not a way to meet/fuck new people. It's a way to take your sexual relationship to a new level. It'll also test the true strength of your commitment to one another as well. Some believe thats something you shouldnt test though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'd figure most here would just be like yea do it, its a threesome. Surprising forum... in a good way.

I wouldn't say I am 100% committed cause there are still some things to work/find out. But she cooks, cleans, good with money and has a good head over her shoulders. She likes the sex but is shy, some may call her a closet freak. I'm more open then she is, she can be open but a person would need to get into her comfort zone which her friend and I are in.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                I'd figure most here would just be like yea do it, its a threesome. Surprising forum... in a good way.

I wouldn't say I am 100% committed cause there are still some things to work/find out. But she cooks, cleans, good with money and has a good head over her shoulders. She likes the sex but is shy, some may call her a closet freak. I'm more open then she is, she can be open but a person would need to get into her comfort zone which her friend and I are in.
                my closest female friend is bi and Gemini and even though she is a wild one she did settle down and marry her baby daddy. He got all the perks of being her man, they played hard, lived out both of their fantasies(sexual) and got it out their system and then got married. She got her second kid on the way and they couldnt be happier.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post

sounds like a crock of shit to me..

and the only way i would ever do one is with 2 random girls that i just met at a bar or something.. no previous ties and protection for sure..
                  That's the way to do it. A threesome is a sure way to introduce insecurity into a relationship. The one that wants it the most may end up being the one to get all messed up in the head about it, even! Some people can deal with it... but not all. Really, you have to be able to separate sex from all other emotional connections.

A friend of mine and his fiancee are talking about it. They may have already, for all I know. I know she had a "girlfriend" that she met on a dating site that she was kinda priming for the event. They MIGHT be sexually open enough to survive... or it might tear them apart. Time will tell.

I personally never would. I had the option, and I declined. The idea is cool, but I think the reality would prove to be a very uncomfortable situation. At least for me... that's just how I see things. I'm also not the type that just goes out and sleeps with some random girl for the sake of getting laid. I prefer to have an emotional connection... and that's kinda hard with 2 girls at once!

Given a scenario like Jeff just mentioned... I wouldn't say I wouldn't let it happen just for the bragging rights, though! However, I'm not going to go looking for it, and there's a snowball's chance in hell that it's going to come looking for me!

Comment

Post pics Ill tell you yes or no.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Who would be in a 3some if it was a really hot girl... that insisted that her really ugly friend participated as well...

Comment

Thats how it works, too. Every girl has a D.U.F.F. If you're not sure if your girl has one, then chances are, she's it, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Who would be in a 3some if it was a really hot girl... that insisted that her really ugly friend participated as well...

How ugly? butter face? or are we talking like cb7 tattoo stylE?
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I mean UGLY. The you ain't got no alibi type. Like, she fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... then when her fat ass hit the ground, it caused the tree to fall on her. That ugly.

But the other girl is so hot that she could walk by a ginger in the mall and give him a tan.

Comment

People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch.

Comment

"baby, I want you to give me head... and shoulders."

Comment

Working...
                                X