Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beaut.

Love this coupie, so clean.

Vid is pretty old, he only has 1 uploaded anyway.

Tried searching for the owner on here, is he still an active member? Found it in my collection of car browser-bookmarks, remember watching it a few years ago and it got me interested in the H series swaps. The car is just very nice, and the vid was well done for a short one-kudos all around. Just wanted to share.

life is good.

haha thats accordtunerx the founder of this site. that motor isnt a euro R either, that was before that swap. that motor is now under the hood of my car. that car now belongs to cpmike.

also, take a gander at the header for this site....
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 01-31-2011, 11:53 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

I thought that was CP Mikes car all these years.....
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

it is. at the time it wasnt tho. he bought it from the founder of this site.

The Chronicles.

Comment

i just loved the video and the car. very simple without many obvious aesthetic mods but that's what i liked about it. gives me mmm's.

but it was the sound that was tehsecks.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            it is. at the time it wasnt tho. he bought it from the founder of this site.
            Oh, from Steve?

Comment

yessir.

The Chronicles.

Comment

The rest of his videos with that car are still on my server.

I miss Steve. He moved to Cali and we lost touch. He's a cool guy (and the reason this forum exists.)

There was never a Euro R in there, was there? Or did he end up putting one in after he blew the first H22? I can't even remember! I didn't know his motor ended up in your car, Chris. Sweet!

Comment

Should of came to the big Cali meet a few years ago Deev, Steve was there.

Comment

Wow thats interesting history.

Ive never seen that video, and im sure i haven't seen the others.

Steve still pops in here once in a blue moon no?

Comment

Yeah, I heard (and saw pics.) In a Civic, right?

Last time I saw him, he had his 92 Mustang LX 5.0. A pretty cool car, but the CB suited him better.

I wonder if he drives anything cool now... I still have his number. I should just call him!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        The rest of his videos with that car are still on my server.

I miss Steve. He moved to Cali and we lost touch. He's a cool guy (and the reason this forum exists.)

There was never a Euro R in there, was there? Or did he end up putting one in after he blew the first H22? I can't even remember! I didn't know his motor ended up in your car, Chris. Sweet!
                        yeah he bent some exhaust valves in my motor on an overrev at the track i do believe right after the 5 speed swap(go figure) haha... i believe it had a fishigi shifter(double go figure!) but yeah right after it went euro R and went off to mike. mike and myself have had some conversations about it. i will never sell this motor cuz its kinda historic to me. also i assembled the motor in my uncles shop who passed away this last summer. its just not worth enough money for me to ever part with. should i not need it in a car anymore ill make a sweet end table out of it.

The Chronicles.

Comment

I met Steve (and Deev ) at the first CT meet I went too in 05. That was the last time I saw him..he still pops up from time to time but I hear he's real busy on the West Coast.

Coolest guy I ever met though, that was the year he had moved because I distinctly remember one of the members from New York giving him HUGE props for starting a site that really brought so many people together.

That was cool.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Yeah Henry, and a month later--I'm still obsessed with the vid, and car. It's the custom track that does it, and even though the editing isn't anything to tambourine about, it's still inspiration.

life is good.

Comment

I love the look of a white coupe without fogs

Comment

Working...
                              X