No announcement yet.

So who's ready for the noreaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... looks like this bitch is here to knock dicks off today. were supposed to get 23-26" and it is windy as fuck, this is chicago the windy city, but fuck... haha

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
      well... looks like this bitch is here to knock dicks off today. were supposed to get 23-26" and it is windy as fuck, this is chicago the windy city, but fuck... haha
      Damn i don't want to know what that feels like.

When i was in Oklahoma it was windy as fuck and freezing, like 9 or 10*.

I was there for Basic training....well lets just say ill never forget that.

Comment

i had to open my big mouth.

snow and ice on the ground in dallas.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          I was about to jump into this, actually had an exam for Norfolk Southern lined up but i bailed because the pay is shit for a while until you build some status and i don't have the time to start out making shit money when if i could land a job doing what i went to school for will net me 25-35/hr with 0 experience.

But ive always admired the rail system and all its beauty. Except for days like in your previous post, it must be a shit ton of fun. Im sure your busy as you don't post often but if you ever get a chance and you have pictures of the yard/trains/etc id love to see them, im a closet train buff lol.

I like the job....I actually love the job.....theres tons of bull shit that come a long with it tho so at times its tiresome.....If you went to school for something you truly enjoy and want to do Id say wait it out.....I personally am kinda meant to be a railroader....being a 4th generation to work for my company....but I see many many people hire on then quit within months cuz its not what they thought it was gonna be.

Ive been meaning to make a thread about my job with pictures and stuff.....but thatd mean uploading them.....and Im just too lazy haha.

On topic tho....Snowed a bit today while I was at work....but not much....I guess were supposed to get the ass-fucking overnight

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Driving a front wheel drive car since a learned to drive prob didnt help being its a rear eheel drive van...
            Yup you gotta just countersteer it back straight. No brakes, that'll just make it worse
            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Ever spin out and be able to manuever out of it and keep driving??

I have.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                Ever spin out and be able to manuever out of it and keep driving??

I have.
                iHave before , im my acccord.. lol

Not at extreme speeds though.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

my uncle did a 360 spin on the highway in a snow storm and kept going like nothing happened if he had tried to correct it he would have hit someone, so he turned into it...
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                    my uncle did a 360 spin on the highway in a snow storm and kept going like nothing happened if he had tried to correct it he would have hit someone, so he turned into it...
                    I did that back in 09. I was going north on Rt 128 and I had just passed the Route 9 exit, (you know that long winding corner?) Well at the time I had summer tires on (not a good idea) and the back end slid out so I spun out and ended up facing south towards oncoming traffic all at the same time I dropped it in reverse and spun north ward and kept driving all while this chick in a tC just gave me the look of terror .
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      I did that back in 09. I was going north on Rt 128 and I had just passed the Route 9 exit, (you know that long winding corner?) Well at the time I had summer tires on (not a good idea) and the back end slid out so I spun out and ended up facing south towards oncoming traffic all at the same time I dropped it in reverse and spun north ward and kept driving all while this chick in a tC just gave me the look of terror .
                      Fast and the Furious?

It's hitting here now. If the predictions are true this will be the first BIG system to hit in roughly 10 years.
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I wish i had 30" of snow........
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Thats a HUGE Bitch!
                          With Thundersnow! lmao

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...etwork&lang=en

My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

damn thats a big cloud lol. covers alot of the US

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

so...it's 80 today and 80 or so tomorrow here in FL...How is everyone else's day going?

Lou's Build Thread!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                              "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                                so...it's 80 today and 80 or so tomorrow here in FL...How is everyone else's day going?
                                hahahaha I was thinking of rubbing it in. Imma take a pic of this near by park with all its palm trees & post it here

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X