No announcement yet.

Unique Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the reason for the crazy camber is that he was on hydraulics. that car is sitting on its frame in those pics so of course there is going to be camber. he didnt drive it that low, he'd pick it up for running. if i remember right, it had a shit ton of lift too.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Ah, Missouri. Explains the minitruck influences.
    yeah, he was part of a minitruck club, went to a lot of truck shows with him. i was in the same boat (also in a mostly-truck club) and we were the only imports at a couple of them.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Sweet. Not too often a sick bagged or hydro import car comes along. That wagon is as clean as they get.

Comment

Unique New York, unique New York

I remember that wagon from years ago though, definitely different

Comment

Yeah it's different, I like everything but the camber. Just never been into that whole thing. It makes it look broken. And, if I ever attempted that here, it would break.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
            Unique New York, unique New York

I remember that wagon from years ago though, definitely different
            Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!

Comment

I dont like that its all camber. I like it when my wheels are straight and my tires wear out evenly. The rest of the car is magnificent though.

Comment

Working...
              X