Who makes your parts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
    just regarding the rebadging... they are not. they are an independent design actually. however there is nothing wrong with those types of full bodied coilovers for 95% of most peoples use.
    Agreed. Most people aren't going to do more than take a few on/off ramps at speed. Most people that modify their suspension don't need anything more than an attractive stance, and a safe components to give them that (though Skunk2's shocks are known to blow out with their coilover sleeves, so I say they fail there...)
    Most people that are going to do serious racing are very likely not going to use Skunk2 suspension components... especially on an Accord. Of course, most people that are going to do serious racing aren't going to do so in an Accord in the first place! I plan to, but I obviously have more of a connection to this car than most.

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
    Broadway
    Injen
    Apexi
    Neuspeed
    Fujita
    AEM
    DC Sports- battery tie
    Did you even read the thread, troll? Or even the first post?

Comment

Who makes your parts??? op

it did not say it was limited to skunk2
      skunk two was one brand to start the conversation
      i can offer other brands

Comment

That was the title, yes... but the thread is solely about Skunk2. At least until your post.

When you were a kid, did you ever dress up as a zombie for halloween and get interviewed by a reporter about your scary zombie costume?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          That was the title, yes... but the thread is solely about Skunk2. At least until your post.
          wow just like the gt5 game thread.

once started something on a particular subject, people think it is only about that.
          now i think this is wrong.

the halloween part, can you simplify?

Comment

Do you like turtles?

Comment

Do you like turtles?
              Your mother likes turtles

Comment

so once a thread is started on one part of the question, we have to continue on with it?

deev, you like cats?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Your mother likes turtles
                  damn man, thats over the line

Comment

[QUOTE=deevergote;2717733]That was the title, yes... but the thread is solely about Skunk2. At least until your post.

his was a post too.
                    the thread is the whole thing that consists of all the posts

Comment

True. But it's like walking up to a guy that entered the room saying "I love food!" after he's been in a conversation for 5 minutes with half a dozen other people that has been focused solely on the topic of cheeseburgers... and saying "I just ate a grape!"

I mean, yes... his initial statement invited conversation about food, but the conversation from that point on was about cheeseburgers... not grapes, or whatever it was that you just ate. Unless you happened to eat cheeseburgers. You have no cheeseburgers in your mod list.

Comment

so people gotta kiss his butt to like what he likes and other peoples liking doesn't matter?

well if he wanted the thread to be just about cheeseburgers then he should put it in the title.

now, he did it this way. people have the right to post their brands too.
                        Last edited by accord=inspire?; 01-28-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Who makes your parts??? op

it did not say it was limited to skunk2
                          skunk two was one brand to start the conversation
                          i can offer other brands
                          skunk2 makes a lot of parts on my motor(cams, fuel rail, chain tensioner, complete valvetrain). eagle, wiseco, ktuned, hybrid racing, competition clutch, honda, etc....

but the thread was talk mainly about skunk2. i had another member ask me why i was using skunk2 cams, so i thought the video would help him under stand why. i can really trust a company who pops up overnight and doesnt stay around long enough to see the year end. S2 has been doing there thing for over a decade and when i comes to my motor i will use there parts. if they made better suspension parts for accords i would use those too.
                          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I will admit, Skunk2's H22 parts are good. The cams especially. I'd say that their Pro series camshafts might have ended up in my H22 had Bisimoto not come around... but now, I'd rather support a company that at least TRIES to have an active role in this community (and has proven to me without a doubt that they know their stuff...) I've seen quite a few instances of Skunk2 race cars blowing up in magazine challenges (mainly Super Street... who swangs from Skunk2's nutz.)

so people gotta kiss his butt to like what he likes and other peoples liking doesn't matter?

well if he wanted the thread to be just about cheeseburgers then he should put it in the title.

now, he did it this way. people have the right to post their brands too.
                            True.
                            I must say, you've posed a strong argument. Touche'

So, since we've bashed Skunk2 enough... I suppose I'll follow your lead.

My parts:

Unorthodox Racing
                            AEM
                            NGK
                            Koni
                            H&R
                            Ingalls/TAS
                            Kumho (barf...)
                            XTD (barf...)
                            Whatever generic brand my muffler shops have used...
                            Collective Racing (one part that I am truly proud of... and it's a permanent part of my car)
                            Megan Racing
                            A handful of parts custom-made by various CB7tuner members
                            Whatever company makes BMW HIDs and Audi projectors.
                            Some no-name Japanese audio company that made my shitty CD/DVD player (my Pioneer is going back in soon.)
                            Pioneer
                            Moates
                            Brembo

Wow... my car is pretty lame.

My basement is less lame...

Innovate
                            Pioneer
                            AEM (cam gears)
                            Phantom Grip
                            Falken
                            Legacy
                            Nitto (drag radials)

Comment

I will admit, Skunk2's H22 parts are good. The cams especially. I'd say that their Pro series camshafts might have ended up in my H22 had Bisimoto not come around... but now, I'd rather support a company that at least TRIES to have an active role in this community (and has proven to me without a doubt that they know their stuff...) I've seen quite a few instances of Skunk2 race cars blowing up in magazine challenges (mainly Super Street... who swangs from Skunk2's nutz.)

True.
                              I must say, you've posed a strong argument. Touche'

So, since we've bashed Skunk2 enough... I suppose I'll follow your lead.

My parts:

Unorthodox Racing
                              AEM
                              NGK
                              Koni
                              H&R
                              Ingalls/TAS
                              Kumho (barf...)
                              XTD (barf...)
                              Whatever generic brand my muffler shops have used...
                              Collective Racing (one part that I am truly proud of... and it's a permanent part of my car)
                              Megan Racing
                              A handful of parts custom-made by various CB7tuner members
                              Whatever company makes BMW HIDs and Audi projectors.

Wow... my car is pretty lame.
                              megan headers are garbage... on the first day of the install in my 94 it cracked....

so my argument is full of win.. do i get a green dot?

Comment

I gave you positive rep... which is worth 10x more than the average member. Didn't quite put you in the green, but at least it doesn't say "should be shot".

Megan headers are pretty crappy. My Megan part is a strut bar, and I have to say... that is every bit as good as an overpriced DC Sports bar. I can't run the Neuspeed bar with my H22, so the Megan bar is about as good as I'm going to get until I invest in something from ESP.

Comment

Working...
                                X