No announcement yet.

OMG!!!! i want one of these....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell your house and all your cars and buy a ZR1.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

My house would be enough... I'd make enough to buy a ZR1 in the sale!

The ZR1 wouldn't be very comfortable to sleep in, though. And the lack of shower and toilet might make things difficult.

Comment

You could make it comfy, im sure. Or you'd learn to get used to it.

"Stay" at friends houses. Just for a few days though. Dont overstay your welcome, then onto the next. And just rotate through your address book, lol. Hit up truckstop bathrooms if/when necessary. Think of it this way; You may be living like a bum, but you'll be living like a bum IN STYLE!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd spend 100k on a Corvette, though. Sure, it's a potent performer, but for that price, I might be interested in something else.

Comment

For that you could buy 2 CTS-Vs, lol. Best stick to the cadillac.

Ive seen a couple of "V"s in the shop but not many. Havent seen any coupes come in yet, but we're mainly Chevy/buick/GMC.

Comment

I wish Buick had something worthwhile these days. They're making nice cars (well, Opel is... Buicks are all rebadged Opels these days.)

ZR1 money would get me one CTS-V for fun, and one CTS V6 for every day

Comment

Buick is bringing back the GN. Thats about it. Those Lucernes are decent if you get The Bitchin' Edition.

Comment

Oh my!!!! I need this in my life!!!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

haha im trying to get into that school, but the GiBill won't pay for it since its "not a traditional school" so im getting my bachelors JUST so i can pay my way through this damn school... its supposed to be THE best Tuner school in this side of the globe, makes UTI and shit like that look like a sandbox
                    Originally posted by scudweiser
                    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I'm not sure I'd spend 100k on a Corvette, though. Sure, it's a potent performer, but for that price, I might be interested in something else.
                      If I had $100,000, I'd hook uzume up ridiculously, then invest the rest in a down payment on a small property and house. Imagine what $50,000 could do for a cb7.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Buick is bringing back the GN. Thats about it. Those Lucernes are decent if you get The Bitchin' Edition.
                      The GN was only worth having if you got the GNX. They have to bring back the GNX if they do the GN. I used to have a '78 Buick Skyhawk with the 3.8 v6. I was constantly combing the JY for a wrecked GNK with a good engine. TT FTW! God she'd have been a beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X