No announcement yet.

Viral video of a girl texting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was on TV this morning with her attourney whining about how security should have come and help her, instead of laugh.

She got out of the damn water within 10 seconds. She was fine... just stupid.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah, heres a link.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749...y-aid-23909987

"No one came to my aid."

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

If i fell into a fountain i wouldn't want anyone coming to help me because i'd be embarrased as hell.

Comment

I try my hardest to concentrate 100% on driving when I am driving. You hold your own life aswell as your passengers and other drivers/pedestrians in your hands. I've never been in an accident for the 6 years now that I've driven and I feel like this is why. I've had to dodge some seriously stupid people before, but if you are driving with the expectation that everyone else on the road is trying to wreck you, things like that don't surprise you. Seriously even taking a second to adjust your mirror and seat and everything BEFORE driving is important. Cars are dangerous, and the fact that they're getting as safe as they are now isn't helping things. People just don't die from crashes like they used to.. *kicks rocks*

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            If i fell into a fountain i wouldn't want anyone coming to help me because i'd be embarrased as hell.
            exactly. nor would I want to put my name and face all over the web and tv to get money out of it. You could not see a face or name in the vid why the hell confirm it's u by putting your face all over tv linked to the fall video. Just further embarrassing yourself lady. If I saw a woman fall into a fountain because she wasn't paying any attention to anything but a text message...I'd prob not help either. Unless of course there was serious injury but as quick as she got up, there aint nothin wrong with her but her headset. Dumb bitch, get off your phone, you're like 30-40 anyways what the hell u doin texting?

I'm a believer of the idiocracy theory. And it becomes more and more evident everyday.

Comment

Foutain girl...

Tries to sue over the video on the internet...

Heres where i call bullshit... How can she prove she is the girl in the video? Shit i think i was that girl and im due in for some money

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...fame?GT1=43001

Comment

Fucking LOL

But it turns out that "Fountain Lady," also known as Cathy Cruz Marrero, faces legal charges herself - charges even more serious than assuming that pedestrians can avoid large structures on pathways.Marrero was charged in late 2009 with running up bills of more than $5,000 on a coworker's credit account at Target and Zales, according to ABC News. She was supposed to repay the money but never did, and will appear in court for sentencing in April.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...#ixzz1BoARB5WI

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

she deserves it damn it lol

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                  X