No announcement yet.

Hypnotize Camp Posse: Official Fan Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is deathride? i know he is a huge fan!

Comment

Ima get my cheif on..while she suck my ding dong..eyes like a ching chong..hard on like king kong..........Put ya dick...in er' mouth..give me head till i'm dead...

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
        what you know about do or die man are you from chicago what about psycho drama and old school twista and crucial conflict........sorry to hijack
        I am from Rockford, IL. But, I am in Chicago most of the time when I'm home. I go to school in Missouri, so I am away a lot of the time, but when I'm home, I'm usually Chi-town bound. I know much about Crucial Conflict, Do or Die, and old school Twista.
        "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
          Ima get my cheif on..while she suck my ding dong..eyes like a ching chong..hard on like king kong..........Put ya dick...in er' mouth..give me head till i'm dead...
          haha, great song

man let me tell you somethin, let me tell you somethin. this girl was suckin my dick soo good the other day, she told me "just let it go, jus let it go". man i ran off ALL IN HER MOUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
            I am from Rockford, IL. But, I am in Chicago most of the time when I'm home. I go to school in Missouri, so I am away a lot of the time, but when I'm home, I'm usually Chi-town bound. I know much about Crucial Conflict, Do or Die, and old school Twista.
            good stuff

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Choices II Soundtrack out March 29th!

bout damn time

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                X