Hypnotize Camp Posse: Official Fan Check In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnotize Camp Posse: Official Fan Check In

yea yea, like the title states, post in here if you are down wit the camp!

what got you into these platinum plaque bringers of the M-town? for me, ever since i heard "tear the club up '97" i was hooked.

my favorite artists are: Project Pat, DJ Paul and the Juicy J

favorite album(s): Layin Da Smackdown, Chronicles of the Juiceman, Choices

OOOOOO SHIT!!! Don't even get me started. I have been hooked since 1999. Ch.2 World Domination, The End, When the Smoke Clears, Underground 3: Kings of Memphis, and Da Unbreakables (a little different from the earlier stuff, but still tight). Of course there is Three 6 presents: HCP and Choices. Three 6, in my opinion, is one of the best rap groups out there, right next to the likes of Wu-Tang and Do or Die (had to throw in my Chi roots). So, anyways, I am offically checking in.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Gotta checkin in!!!

Comment

Checkin' in also...i have all of the albums...good stuff
        -darrell-

Comment

alright fellas, this is starting off great!

i LOVE prety much ALL the albums that they have released since Chapter 2: World Domination. I tried to get into Mystic Styles and all of the underground stuff but it has yet to grow on me

like i said, i fallen in love with pretty much all of project pat's (released) albums (ghetty green, mista dont play, and layin da smackdown). i always wanted to buy the appeal mixtape, but i can wait until his new release "crook by the book". it was supposed to be released at the end of 2004 but you all know how DJ Paul runs his mouth with all the release dates

i must say, my LEAST favorite member is definitly Crunchy Black. anyone else feel this way? its funny because i know most of his verses by heart just because they are SOO stupid, haha

lets keep this going, and SHUT THA FUK UP!!!!!! -Juicy J (gotta love that, hehe)

Comment

Haha. Lettin' ya'll know what da bizness is in the M-town!! I am with ya on the Mystic Stylez album, K-Mart. I could never get into it, I don't know why. Other than that, I have liked most of their stuff. I really don't like LaChat (two words or one?). I never had a problem with Gangsta Boo, but since LaChat came along, she has gotten on my nerves (that's just me).

--I know what ya'll thinkin', but I'm not gonna fart this time (hahaha)

Comment

hahahaha, gotta love those outros

i actually liked chat and gangsta boo.

i was kinda diappointed when they both were not on da unbreakables album two but i quickly got over that. frayser boy and lil wyte make up for their absences

Comment

Very true. I don't know, for some reason I just couldn't get into LaChat. I don't know why Gangsta Boo thinks she can leave Three 6 and do well. Haha, she'll realize sooner or later where she belongs.

Comment

checking in
                  im going to have to disagree with you on the mystic stylez, i love that cd.
                  i cant wait for frayser boys new cd and choices 2

and do or die is the shit

Comment

i didnt see anything about my boy lil wyte wussup wit dat

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by 1CrawlinAccord
                      OOOOOO SHIT!!! Don't even get me started. I have been hooked since 1999. Ch.2 World Domination, The End, When the Smoke Clears, Underground 3: Kings of Memphis, and Da Unbreakables (a little different from the earlier stuff, but still tight). Of course there is Three 6 presents: HCP and Choices. Three 6, in my opinion, is one of the best rap groups out there, right next to the likes of Wu-Tang and Do or Die (had to throw in my Chi roots). So, anyways, I am offically checking in.
                      what you know about do or die man are you from chicago what about psycho drama and old school twista and crucial conflict........sorry to hijack

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                        i didnt see anything about my boy lil wyte wussup wit dat
                        both of his albums are great

Comment

Originally posted by 91ex
                          both of his albums are great
                          agreed, how did i forget to mention the other half of the BAR?

as for mystic styles, its not that i hate it by any means, as i love to hear the original break the laws and the familiar beats still used in their latest albums

Comment

shhlob on mah knob, like corn on da cob
                            check in with me and do ya job
                            lay on tha bed an give me head
                            dont hafta ask dont hafta beg
                            juicy is mah name sex is mah game...

well you guys finish it...but fa sho down with da hypnotize camp poss

Comment

lets call the boys, lets run a train
                              squeeze on my nutz, lick on my butt,
                              the nat'ral curly hair, please dont touch...

classic 3-6, haha

Comment

Working...
                              X