Do you remember this movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember this movie?

I was just flipping through the channels and I saw "Harry and the Henderson's", (with John Litgow and some big ass "big foot" monster) was on...I haven't seen that movie in forever and a day...anyone else rember that movie? I think it was made in the mid to late 80's....correct me if I'm wrong...

Course I do...tho I think it was early 80's.

Do you remember the sitcom version circa 1991?

Comment

It was mid to late 80s I guess you could say.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093148/

I thought it was funny, but I was 7 at the time.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

loved the movie and the show

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

dont rememebr the movie but i remember the tv show...it had its funny moments

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I remember both...
            Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

i liked alf better
              i mean what kind of puppet eats cats?
              Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

i remember they had the set replica at universal studios!!..i remember alf too, but dayam i was only born in 85..hmm maybe i just watch too much tv in general i miss things from nickelodeon, hey dude, camp onawana, pete and peteoh man those were the days

Comment

::Offtopic:: I think you should resize that sig, its hawt, but I don't think everyone has a 19-21in monitor (well I do) and it might pwn their whole screen.

::Ontopic:: I don't remember this movie, I was born in 1986 so I might be too young to know about it.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Damn, now I feel old! Thankx, guys...

JK! Hell, I was born at the tail end of '79...
                    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Speak of the devil the movie was on last night after I read the post
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                        i remember they had the set replica at universal studios!!..i remember alf too, but dayam i was only born in 85..hmm maybe i just watch too much tv in general i miss things from nickelodeon, hey dude, camp onawana, pete and peteoh man those were the days
                        i thought i was the only one who liked salute your shorts

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4

YEAH salute your shorts was an awesome show, and pete and pete and hey dude

I used to get up at 6am just to watch Nickelodeon Arcade and I remember Kick Master for Nintendo
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                            thats what the title of the sow was..all i could remember was the name of the camp and donkey lips..muahahaha..but of course man.. nick rocked..now ive moved on----to [adultswim] still a kid at heart, well i guess i am pretty young still 20 in march!!!

hopefully i get the brides i want...hmmm ergos or revs...so sexy...

Comment

Damn, again! I used to get up on Sat. morn. to watch "School House Rocks" and "Smurfs" and "Masters of the Universe" and "Go Bots"... Now I really do feel old!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X