Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prison Break - Season 2, Episode 3. Interesting CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prison Break - Season 2, Episode 3. Interesting CB7.

I'm watching Prison Break on Netflix.

Right now, I have it paused where they show the main characters' getaway car... a phantom gray LX. 90-91 trunk, 92-93 front bumper, 90-91 headlights and grille, I don't see autobelts. 93 EX / 10AE alloys.

What makes me wonder is... this is the type of stuff that only an enthusiast would do. I wonder if this car was formerly owned by someone on this site!

Autobelts spotted. It is indeed a 90-91.

Comment

I think I recall that episode...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Honda CD player in there too.

Comment

ha ha! i love you deeve. i make sure to keep an eye out in movies for cb7's. good catch man.

there is a really sweet CB7 in the twilight saga movies. its pretty clean

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
          funds for swap:$000.00
          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

I'll have to force myself to watch those movies to see it...

We have a thread that's nearly as old as the board about cars in movies.

I wonder if this car was one of ours, though. Had a 92-93 steering wheel, too!
            They wrecked it, though However, the wheels were different when they did! Someone must've realized they're too good to scrap!

Comment

caught this in an episode of Lost. only flashed for like half a second, but I had to chuck alt prnt scrn it.

Comment

Im watching that as we speak. i love the way he whipped it out the towing place. makes me happy i drive a cb

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'll have to force myself to watch those movies to see it...

We have a thread that's nearly as old as the board about cars in movies.

I wonder if this car was one of ours, though. Had a 92-93 steering wheel, too!
                  They wrecked it, though However, the wheels were different when they did! Someone must've realized they're too good to scrap!
                  I just looked at it and the car is swapped to a 92-93 if you look at the trunk right before they wreck it.
                  also no auto belts when they put the meat stuff in the car, and the driver seat has an arm rest. I would say its whole different car.
                  screen shot:
                  Last edited by baracuda; 04-13-2011, 12:31 AM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                  X