question for black people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for black people....

i don't feel personally connected but i do believe in never letting negative aspects of the past repeat itself. I look at slavery as a learning oppurtunity. If they were to ever give out the 40 acres and a mule my ancestors were promised i'd donate it back to the community or a tuition scholarship. The money would serve no purpose in my hands as i did not work for it myself. This question can also be directed towards the native americans. Although i think they deserve every penney they can get the goverment to give up...it was their land afterall.

*edit* i'd say that alot of the black community looks for easy ways out and a scapegoat for their problems but the same holds true for every nationality in the human race.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Originally posted by midnite racer x
    i'd say that alot of the black community looks for easy ways out and a scapegoat for their problems but the same holds true for every nationality in the human race.
    i totally agree with that...its sometimes just easier to pull the race card out and its annoying when people do that...its like "no you werent fired for being black/mexican or whatever, you were fired because youre a lazy ass ad incompetent" i agree with fizz as well...similar things have happened with the whole farm workers and the conquistadores but thats history, you learn from it and take it as part of your heritage and what makes you, YOU.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Why the fuck is this a topic on a automotive forum. Even though its off topic but still members could be offended by the fact you guy's are expressing ur feeling's and what ever. Do me a favor stop talking about that shit

Comment

uhhh...I'm not offended. Most people are open minded and listen to other's opinions...

Comment

dont mind 92accordlex... hes just being dumb.
          2000 Nissan Sentra
          I/H/MM/Eibach sportlines/Audi A6 HID/2 jbl 12's and interior speakers some other goodies.. trying to sell for CB7
          1987 BMW E30 mmm... turbo not running

Comment

its just sad sometimes when people are so clse minded that they cant even read about a certain subject without being offended by it. now unless racial remarks are said i say keep it open...its not hurting anyone ad if you dont like it, press the back button and go along your merry way

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I'm not offended but i'm just being considerate for those people who are not as open minded as us.

Comment

I agree with Arrozz.....And people wonder why racial segregation is still a big problem....

Comment

Here's my view, as if anyone cared:
                  Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. The horrors that the HUMAN race has been subjected to are terrible. But truly, everybody's gotten screwed over at one time or another. Just because you're black doesn't mean your ancestors were neccesarily american slaves, and just because I'm white doesn't mean none of my ancestors were slaves. Get the fuck over it, and do something to prevent it now. Slavery still exists. Stop bitching about something that DOES NOT affect you, and change the God-damn world bitches!

Thank you, I'm done.
                  -Jay

Comment

Closed minded people suck. Let em be offended.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by sentrase00
                      dont mind 92accordlex... hes just being dumb.
                      nope, probably just a republican

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

^^^Not that was not called for...I am a republican/conservative.....

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          nope, probably just a republican
                          And its people like you that make me lose respect for the left.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

nobody is bitchin so calm down. And i agree closed minded people suck.

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              And its people like you that make me lose respect for the left.
                              Why? All i was stating was that republicans are usually the ones talking about being politically correct. Thats why i said he was PROBABLY a republican. I wasn't saying he was dumb for being a republican. Back to the topic at hand...

Comment

Working...
                              X