X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supra Taillights on a CB?!

Saw it, had to post it...

lolwut
    Last edited by Mike1357; 01-06-2011, 05:05 AM.

Cool car bro.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Thousands of dollars spent on bodywork, paint, interior, stereo system, and dual exhaust.

Stock F22a/Autotragic transmission.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

that is badassss
          TOUCH SCREEEENNNNN

Comment

not feelin it...

Comment

Wow, that thing is all sorts of cobbed together... I would be embarrassed to show an interior like that.

Im not gonna even get into the air....

Comment

that thing is a basket case . a waste of a what use to be.RICED OUT.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                  Thousands of dollars spent on bodywork, paint, interior, stereo system, and dual exhaust.

Stock F22a/Autotragic transmission.
                  U took the words right out of my mouth. Great bodywork, etc, but some puzzline things happening here for sure. I'm confused by the hoses coming off the top of his strut towers (in the engine bay). Hopefully this is mid project and d00d will tackle the engine bay, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    U took the words right out of my mouth. Great bodywork, etc, but some puzzline things happening here for sure. I'm confused by the hoses coming off the top of his strut towers (in the engine bay). Hopefully this is mid project and d00d will tackle the engine bay, etc.
                    The hoses are for the air suspension. It's got airide yo!

Comment

Originally posted by red07frontier View Post
                      The hoses are for the air suspension. It's got airide yo!
                      *slaps forehead*, i should of known that

Comment

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

... and this is why "we" are called ricers because of idiot douchebags like this guy.

All show, no go? Oh wait that would mean it looked good...

I just like how everything is hacked to shit and improperly done. Really loving the power for the audio running across the valve cover. Oh and the wire nutted power going to the front door, professional!

If I lived in Montana I would totally visit this guy and kick his ass for destroying it.
                          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

that is one of the ugliest cars i have seen. no surprise it looks all stock under the hood. wiring looks pretty dangerous to say the least. those supra tailights look horrible and half of his interior looks like its missing while the other half is an ugly sunburnt orange. the car was probably pretty nice before this guy ruined it. and to top it off it looks like he has a dual exhaust with only the right side working. congrats.

Comment

I don't like how he has all those wires coming from the battery going across the valve cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X