im pissed... what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pissed... what would you do?

Yesterday I went to San Jose with my brother and dad for some Vietnamese sandwiches. We were eating minding our own business and this old white man came to our table and started luring us to talk and was talking crap saying that we should go back to China. and we are *****s. the list goes on. Inside my mind I was thinking to myself that my brother and I was born here and we go to one of the most prestige colleges in the world. How can this mofo say these things to us?

At first, I thought he just wanted to ask us something so I answered him. After his racist comments, we just ignored him. But inside I wanted to kick his ass for what he had said. If he talk shit only to me I can still accept it but my brother and dad was there. I am so fucking mad that we cant do nothing.

What would you have done? lawfully.
    Last edited by accord=inspire?; 01-01-2011, 02:54 PM.

I would have used your superb linguistic skills to talk yourself out of the situation.

Comment

I would have kick his f**k ass , if he would have made black jokes tooo
      Last edited by cb7 dohc; 01-01-2011, 02:59 PM.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        I would have used your superb linguistic skills to talk yourself out of the situation.
        that would only make this situation worse. I didnt want to talk to him nor look at his ugly ass.

this situation is difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
          I would have kick his f**k ass if he would have made black jokes tooo
          same here but thats unlawful.

if he made the first move or something. i would of kicked his ass and said it was self defense.

Comment

Well check it there are alot of people like that in America. We get other people who are even not from this country and insulting who they can. Even saying America isn't crap and you get people who talk about people who migrate here or who already been here.

It's just ignorance from either their past experience or how they were raised which is the wrong way. What you have to do for people like that is pray for them because they are lost souls still walking the earth.... they don't even know who they are themselves. Just ignore them and move on if they keep looking for confrontation just leave or notify the authorities thats all.

Comment

yup

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                Well check it there are alot of people like that in America. We get other people who are even not from this country and insulting who they can. Even saying America isn't crap and you get people who talk about people who migrate here or who already been here.

It's just ignorance from either their past experience or how they were raised which is the wrong way. What you have to do for people like that is pray for them because they are lost souls still walking the earth.... they don't even know who they are themselves. Just ignore them and move on if they keep looking for confrontation just leave or notify the authorities thats all.
                "just leave" was we did but inside i felt like we been treated unfairly and lesser than human beings.

we did not do anything wrong why are we the ones to suffer? this is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                  "just leave" was we did but inside i felt like we been treated unfairly and lesser than human beings.

we did not do anything wrong why are we the ones to suffer? this is unfair.
                  It's not suffering at all thats just ignorance on their part. Perhaps something happened to him where he is taking it out on certain people who he sees.

He is fighting his on personal battles within himself and he's basically having a hard time getting through it obviously. He has a hard time keeping his negative opinions to himself and was probably bullied all his life. I always leave and let karma catch up to people like that all the time. The world is a balanced universe man,hey you never know one day he may do that to the wrong person and someone will probably get his ass but it's not for you or I to decide. Just make sure that you dont get sucked into that.

You dont need to put up with his crap or anyone elses. If you were eating and you see people talking all this b.s just leave but at the same time just watch your back that's all.

I do that for ignorant people all the time or chicks that go crazy cause I don't pay them anymind. Jus't dont feed into it it's all negative energy just like jealousy,hatred,ignorance of any kind. Do not feed into it or it will suck you in and destroy and consume you too fast or slowly.

Comment

Racism is not a crime as far as i know so there is nothing legally you could do in this situation because he has the right to free speech (even though my fists would love to revoke that right).
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                      we go to one of the most prestige colleges in the world. .
                      I lolz.

Comment

Free speech man, can't do anything about it. What do you want us to say? that you should have blown his head off?

Take it with a grain of salt. Nuff said move on, go shoot some guns.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                          Free speech man, can't do anything about it. What do you want us to say? that you should have blown his head off?

Take it with a grain of salt. Nuff said move on, go shoot some guns.
                          Now if this dude is pissed why do you want him to mix guns into the situation.

Comment

It's harassment. You COULD press charges, but nothing much can really be done about it. Harassing someone due to their ethnicity IS a crime, but it's far more of a hassle to actually do something about it than it is to just walk away from it.
                            If it was something that happened regularly, involving the same man, then a restraining order could be issued... but a one time thing, it's hardly worth pursuing unless he damaged you in some way. His comments made you angry, but didn't seem to cause any lasting emotional harm, cost you a job, keep you from getting an education, or result in any bodily injury on your part...

The man is a moron, and probably not 100% sane (what sane person walks up to 3 men and starts talking bad about their race?) It is what it is. YOU know who you are, and that opinion is all that should matter. Judging by your posts on here, that seems to be how you think anyway!

But seriously... "most prestige colleges"? Come on, a=i?... you can barely type a coherent sentence. How can you expect us to believe you got into ANY college, let alone a prestigIOUS one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              I lolz.
                              lol

many colleges= university

Comment

Working...
                              X