1 time use side airbag seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 time use side airbag seats

Are these seats done? Could they be repaired although the side airbag went off?

I really want to get them they're only $100

it could be fixed
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
        fixes all!

btw whats the seats off

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
          btw whats the seats off
          Looks like 2G CL or TL.

Austin, I'd pass on these.
          My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

They can be repaired.... The buckle looks like it retracted also though...

Comment

Just do away with a side airbag and have the seat back cover removed and restitched by an upholstery shop. They can probably also reinstall it, as you'll need hog ring pliers, a steamer and an iron to get the wrinkles out. Though the cover should fit back over the foam with most of it's shape still intact as it's been that way for a number of years now.

Or if you want to go cheap and easy, get some tan thread and sew it up, but it won't look as nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
                Looks like 2G CL or TL.

Austin, I'd pass on these.
                2g acura cl. The g2 TL seats are slightly different. And poop. Oh well im still eyeing the 98 acura Cl seats at the yard.

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                They can be repaired.... The buckle looks like it retracted also though...
                What do you mean it retracted?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  2g acura cl. The g2 TL seats are slightly different. And poop. Oh well im still eyeing the 98 acura Cl seats at the yard.

there is a cl at harrys u pull it in hazelton pa. but idk if you wanna drive up here for seats.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

In an accident many have a charge that will pull the seat belt tight like 2 or 3 inches... Looks like its pulled back..

I was working on a car with a fellow employee ... He did something incorrect... I think it was a 2008 maxima... belt retractors locked up and the buckles pulled back...
                    Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 01-01-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

e 98 acura Cl seats at the yard.

DO IT. I just did. the fronts fit great.
                      COUPE K24

Comment

yes it can be fix, try lookin around in your town for people that repair seats

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                          there is a cl at harrys u pull it in hazelton pa. but idk if you wanna drive up here for seats.
                          HAHA harrys i love that place. You live close by? sorry off topic

Take it to an upholster they can work miracles.
                          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
                          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I think thats how most side airbags work. You have to take of the leather cover and take it to a upholster.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Do it!!!!!! Doubt it will be to hard to find someone to fix the seats. Besides all the may do is insert foam in place of airbag, and restitch leather as it does not appear to be torn. All seam which is great for you man.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X