This is where I work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stewie, do you have to wear a hardhat?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Stewie, do you have to wear a hardhat?
      yes i do sir! mines been fully decked out by co-workers and flag girls!

on the left side one of the flag girls we had decided to do a nice drawing that says "STUD" with a giant muffin she drew under it

my co workers added a few barbie stickers here and there, an "I LOVE BIEBER" on the right side...and some other random stuff hahaha
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Man, your job is better than mine! Nobody likes me, and I work alone...

And are you sure that it's a picture of a muffin on your hardhat?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Lotsa sex in NJ...

I thought that was hilarious in third grade.
          I see what you did, and I do not approve.

Immature humor is awesome. Don't deny it .

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I was at my friend's house last night, and every time someone said something that could be taken in a slightly dirty way, my friends and I cracked up. The girl my one friend is seeing was rolling her eyes at us the whole time.

Comment

Man, your job is better than mine! Nobody likes me, and I work alone...

And are you sure that it's a picture of a muffin on your hardhat?
              yeap im sure its a muffin lol, people dont like me at work haha, ive been there for 5+ years and they still dont know my name is "bryan" they know me only by nicknames hahaha, "stewie" (last name is stewart) and "stud muffin" (flag girls give us nicknames that just stick hahaha, i work with over 100 different flag girls, they all know me by studmuffin or stewie...hahahahaahahaha
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Nice.

I need a job where I work with girls... or anyone, for that matter.

Comment

apply!

theres an opening in my department lol

http://www.cytiva.ca/brnby/detail.asp?brnbyLA20WTR2010
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I should... Vancouver is one of the places I'd love to live! Too damn expensive, though. I'd need to make 6 figures to even consider relocating to the other side of the continent.

Comment

I should... Vancouver is one of the places I'd love to live! Too damn expensive, though. I'd need to make 6 figures to even consider relocating to the other side of the continent.

lol its not THAT expensive, i try convincing tommi to move here every week on msn hahahaha, the average job will pull in 50k+ a year, get an apt with a rommie and rent is only maybe 600$ each a month, average monthly income per person is 3k!

and im always here to help out people i know, show you where the 10$ all you can eat mongolian food is, the 3$ dennys grandslam breakfast every day! you can live comfortably here even with a 10$ an hour job!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
                      ..[CB7][STAR]..
                      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Nice.

I need a job where I work with girls... or anyone, for that matter.
                        Well you always talk about the poor quality of hookers that you get, maybe you could get into pimping and improve the prostitution business

Comment

If life ever falls apart on me, and I have nothing keeping me here... I'll give it a shot. BC is one of the easiest places to import cars to as well, isn't it?

Comment

If life ever falls apart on me, and I have nothing keeping me here... I'll give it a shot. BC is one of the easiest places to import cars to as well, isn't it?
                            there is an import ban, the car has to be 14 years old or something...and the glass in the car has to be redone because they dont meet our standards, and the headlights need to be redone as well...but meh, 14 year old car...you can still get supras, gtr's, and some other fancy lil automotive vehicles whatever your little heart desires haha. but it must be easy to import...cause not a day goes by where i dont see a RHD import flying past me hahaha
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Yeah, that's all cake compared to US importation laws. A GT-R, before they were completely banned, would've cost over $40,000 to modify and inspect before I could even have it in my possession... and that's assuming I bought the car for under $10,000!

Comment

omg pineapple express is so fitting!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X