Running a background check...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running a background check...

Has anyone ran a background check on someone? Any reliable sources/places to run the name or are they all pretty much the same?

I'm looking at running someone because stuff is just not adding up and I can''t quite put my finger on it or what the deal is.
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

you have to pay thats all i know

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

If the person lives in Idaho you can check their court records here.
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

What type of background check?

By stuff don't add up I'm guessing financial/credit issues, if that is the case you can go to any real estate agency. My friend does it for me for potential renters.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
          If the person lives in Idaho you can check their court records here.
          Yeah I have that place bookmarked from a previous searches (neighbors). Love the open court records.

And by "stuff is just not adding up", it's complicated...

To simplify it, my brother is dating this chick, every time I'm with them or around her she seems to clam up on certain issues and my brother is completely blind about it. She is totally using him as a bank.

I really don't care what my brother or her do (not my life), but when they drag me into it, I get pissed.
          Yesterday I had to play the "intimidator" to get property from her ex's house. What is so bad about that? I was told that everything was arranged/he knew we were coming over to pick up her stuff, easy-peasy. Four hours and a half a dozen phone calls to the police later, I was just pissed that they were wasting my time bickering back and forth.

So like I said, it's complicated and there is something in her past that she (or they) are not telling me and I seriously want to know what it is. It may not show up in a background check but you never know...
          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I personally HATE the fact that the everyday civilian can go online and find out every single detail of a persons life now. It's invasion of privacy if you ask me. No one AT ALL has the right to know my personal information especially my background. Unless we're talking about pre-employment background checks. Yea, sometimes I meet people or deal with people who make me wonder, but I'm not doing a background check and digging up their personal information. Just doesn't seem right to me...might aswell go to their house and peep through their windows.

Comment

Not every single detail. Just criminal records and such. Missouri has a thing like that. I think it's called casenet or something like that. I believe my speeding ticket even showed up on there, lol.

Frooty, how old is this chick? Just curious, cuz this sounds like youngin' drama shit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's scary how much you can find online. There are a few very good paid sites you can go to that will give you plenty of informaiton (though I've never used any myself.) I'm pretty good at tracking people's history without stuff like that. Really just in NJ, though... since this is my territory. I've learned where to look, who to call, and what to look for on someone's property (I'm not a stalker, it's my job.)

I just met a girl that checked up on me. I told her about this site, and she already knew. She had searched me thoroughly enough to find her way here. I was impressed. She apologzied for being intrusive, but she wanted to make sure I wasn't some creepo. I actually saw it as a positive thing that she would care enough to do that! But that's way off topic... just made me think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Not every single detail. Just criminal records and such. Missouri has a thing like that. I think it's called casenet or something like that. I believe my speeding ticket even showed up on there, lol.

Frooty, how old is this chick? Just curious, cuz this sounds like youngin' drama shit.
                  Well the background checks don't tell every detail but all online sources combined you could def find just about everything out about a person with only an hour or so of searching.

Regardless, someones background is not anyone else's business but their own and in my opinion that's the same thing as snooping. 10 years ago no one had the option of going online and digging up info on people now people act like it's the same as checking someones facebook. Shit sucks. Can't do shit nowadays without the whole world and their moms knowing all about it.

people gotta stop being so damn nosey and worry about their own damn lives. If the person doesn't tell you something themself...it's just not any of your business.

Comment

Actually, Facebook (and often better... long-forgotten Myspace and Livejournal accounts) can tell you more than any public records could.

First, search all known information. Name, phone number, all known addresses. If you can find a screen name, you can trace that to plenty of information.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I just met a girl that checked up on me. I told her about this site, and she already knew.
                      Wow....obsess much?

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                      Well the background checks don't tell every detail but all online sources combined you could def find just about everything out about a person with only an hour or so of searching.

Regardless, someones background is not anyone else's business but their own and in my opinion that's the same thing as snooping. 10 years ago no one had the option of going online and digging up info on people now people act like it's the same as checking someones facebook. Shit sucks. Can't do shit nowadays without the whole world and their moms knowing all about it.

people gotta stop being so damn nosey and worry about their own damn lives. If the person doesn't tell you something themself...it's just not any of your business.
                      I understand where you're coming from. But on the flip side, it is kinda nice to be able to do so. Because, or so it seems, that people have also gotten more deviant and better about lying about things and hiding things than they used to. Just like hitch-hiking; 30 years ago, most people could do it and not have to worry about being hurt, robbed or killed. Nowadays, people know better than to stop and they know better than to hitch. It just comes with times I guess. Or maybe as society has progressed on, the public has become more aware of it so we're more scared of it than we used to be.

And just about the only reason why someone would hide anything is either due to shame or to do just that; hide it. Because it was wrong, or illegal or in some fashion harmful to their reputation. Not saying everyone should be an open book or keep their noses clean but dont get all butthurt when people around either start running background checks or asking you questions about your personal life.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Who's obsessing? Me, or her?

To be honest, I checked up on her as well... I found nothing objectionable.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Actually, Facebook (and often better... long-forgotten Myspace and Livejournal accounts) can tell you more than any public records could.

First, search all known information. Name, phone number, all known addresses. If you can find a screen name, you can trace that to plenty of information.
                          Don't even get me started on facebook and myspace like sites. That's a whole nother rant lol But yes, one view at a persons facebook will basically tell their story. No secrets in this society. Hell if ur being filmed doing ANYTHING and mess up u might end up being poked fun at on international tv.

Comment

You just have to be aware of what you're doing, what you're saying, and where you're doing/saying it.

Any information people get about you on Facebook is information that you willingly provided.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              Wow....obsess much?

I understand where you're coming from. But on the flip side, it is kinda nice to be able to do so. Because, or so it seems, that people have also gotten more deviant and better about lying about things and hiding things than they used to. Just like hitch-hiking; 30 years ago, most people could do it and not have to worry about being hurt, robbed or killed. Nowadays, people know better than to stop and they know better than to hitch. It just comes with times I guess. Or maybe as society has progressed on, the public has become more aware of it so we're more scared of it than we used to be.

And just about the only reason why someone would hide anything is either due to shame or to do just that; hide it. Because it was wrong, or illegal or in some fashion harmful to their reputation. Not saying everyone should be an open book or keep their noses clean but dont get all butthurt when people around either start running background checks or asking you questions about your personal life.
                              This is true, but still doesn't seem right to me. As far as being "butthurt" ...I am not. If people ask me personal questions that I object to I tell them to mind their business. If they keep bugging, I start asking them their personal information and they usually leave me alone real quick. Some people mess up when they're young and don't want it following them for the rest of their life but it's becoming impossible to shed any bad reputations no matter where you go. maybe I'm just getting old and times are changing...however I don't consider 23 to be old.

Comment

Working...
                              X