This is not good...Nice CIC

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/timoth..._b_799435.html
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

If this passes. Im getting me a modded router.
    -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post

If this passes. Im getting me a modded router.
      A modded router won't do you shit. The routing priority will take place at AT&T or whoever else's routers, not your's.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

That's f#@ked up!
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I'm still a little lost as to exactly what this means....
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            I'm still a little lost as to exactly what this means....
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by short1 View Post
              x2
              x3

Comment

I know what you mean. Could someone please put this into lamens terms? I'm not stupid, but I'm not exactly an expert on politics or networks.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

I think I'm already experiencing this with my provider

Comment

this means youll have to pay for website packages. As in (in order to visit certain websited you will have to pay). You will no longer be able to roam freely through the internet.

Comment

It will be just like the satellite and cable packages that you pay for. This has been in the works for a few years now. This won't help the national debt, health care, the education system or any other social structures. It's going straight into the pockets of the rich telecommunications companies. Not to mention it will probably be a big kick in the balls to any small internet based retail stores. It will have a trickle down effect for sure.
                      Last edited by GhostAccord; 12-26-2010, 01:10 AM.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

How would this work with other contries?

Comment

Don't jump to conclusions based on one man's blog. When he talks about AT&T and Verizon limiting services, he's talking about Mobile Broadband, not broadband like you receive at home. Just fyi, mobile broadband is 3g/4g service.

Researching multiple articles will let you view the whole deal, not just one man's rant. Educate yourself first.
                          Last edited by f22a4bandit; 12-26-2010, 02:23 AM.
                          Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit View Post
                            Don't jump to conclusions based on one man's blog. When he talks about AT&T and Verizon limiting services, he's talking about Mobile Broadband, not broadband like you receive at home.

Researching multiple articles will let you view the whole deal, not just one man's rant. Educate yourself first.
                            this x2
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by f22a4bandit View Post
                              Don't jump to conclusions based on one man's blog. When he talks about AT&T and Verizon limiting services, he's talking about Mobile Broadband, not broadband like you receive at home. Just fyi, mobile broadband is 3g/4g service.

At home internet is one step away.
                              -Will

Comment

Working...
                              X