**Who's Open for the Holidays**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Who's Open for the Holidays**

I'd like to get a list, or idea, going of what places are open during the holidays. The Wal-Marts around here aren't and most of the local grocers are closed as well. Who, in your area, is open for Christmas?

List your city/state/area, name of the place and what it is(grocery, food joint, etc).

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Wawa

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Wawa
      bless you

Comment

What is WaWa? C-Store, grocer.....?

There are a few gas chains open if you need milk or bread, in a pinch, but i dont think any major places are open, which sucks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

www.wawa.com

One of the reasons I will never move out of south jersey.

Comment

Mike, you are a sad, strange, little man. And it appears they are only in places with toll roads and turnpikes...?

Comment

seems like its all closed here

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I havent been out since earlier this afternoon but the mall, and everything attached to it, closed at 6. All 3 Wal-Marts are closed, all 6 grocery stores are closed and I think all the fast food joints are closed. There are a few gas stations but thats it.

Comment

KFC! got to love that Colonel.

Comment

www.wawa.com

One of the reasons I will never move out of south jersey.
                    You could always move to good ol' frederick md

Sheetz has a better candy selection then the wawa near me

I've never gotten wawa made to order food.

Comment

No? Man... you must. Wawa's food is the best. I have one of their breakfast sandwiches every day. Sometimes it's the only thing that gets me out of bed before 11am (when they stop serving breakfast... that's on my rare days off, anyway.)

Comment

Southeast= WAFFLE HOUSE!
                        COUPE K24

Comment

True. Forgot about them.

Comment

No? Man... you must. Wawa's food is the best. I have one of their breakfast sandwiches every day. Sometimes it's the only thing that gets me out of bed before 11am (when they stop serving breakfast... that's on my rare days off, anyway.)
                            Well to be quite honest i am the pickest eater you will ever meet. Food that might be the same genre but " looks " different i will not eat. Yeah im that picky lol. The only thing i've gotten from sheetz is some hotdogs and nachos. Does wawa serve hotdogs?

Comment

Yup. Damn good ones, too. Regular and 1/4lb dogs. Plus kielbasa and spicy sausage.

I had a spicy sausage before band practice one day, and I think I peeled the paint off my guitarist's amp. Best farts ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X