take mp3 and make ringtones for your cellphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take mp3 and make ringtones for your cellphone

i have a sprint pcs phone but i think of getting ether cingular or nextel and all i want is make my own real music mp3 ringtone but i try to look and look but i cant find it HELP !

www.howardforums.com

Comment

for my v400 i researched and found ebay..i found a program that includes a MP3 converter, not the ablility to transfer MP3...it costed me about 40 bucks but i got games and everythingi for it.

i searched for v400 program mp3 full...

you have to play with it, sometimes they just come with the cable but some come with the main program you DO need.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i was gonna be greedy and not share this with anyone...but i love cb7tuners so here ya go: http://stt2.smashsworld.com/

go there. you can upload any mp3 from your computer and have it get sent to your phone for free. as long as you can type in an url from your phone. have fun! lol

Comment

for anyone with a motorolla - use MobilePhoneTools. I have a V180 and that program with a USB cable. Its a nice app that lets you transfer any pic to your phone or any mp3 for a ringtone. You just select the part you want, save it as .mp3 and transfer it to the phone - simple as that. The more memory you got on your phone the more pics/songs you can fit.
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
          X