Forza 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 4

So, who thinks that if we start writing into Turn 10 now or if Deev writes a letter on behalf of all of us, do you think we can get a CB7 into Forza 4?

Edit: Forgot to add that the drop date is Fall 2011.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 12-21-2010, 10:10 PM.

Im in so long as they also include the 5th gen. Because that generation actually has some racing history behind it.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

The 5th gen got some recognition in GT2 at least... Though I WOULD like to see one that looks like an actual car, not a pixelated blob...

Maybe we can tell them that the suspension, weight, etc... are virtually the same between the 4th and 5th, so they'd be able to make both and re-use the physics map!

Comment

Funny you mentioned that...a bloob of shit going across your screen lmao
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

4th gen=1992 JDM sedan 2.2si-T

5th gen=1996 JDM SIR wagon

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Damn, there's already another one coming out? Am I the only one that thinks big-name track racers (hehe, almost said "sims" there, when Forza 3's magazine ads clearly said "This is not a simulator") like these should only be released once or twice per console generation? Just do the absolute best you can in the graphics department with the system you're given (based on how many cars you want on the track, etc so the processor can handle it all smoothly, of course), then do DLC updates every so often. More cars, tracks, tweak the physics, more events, etc. It's car racing with infinite replayability for crying out loud, not a plot-driven adventure!

For people late to the game, or that don't have an internet, replacing the hard copy on retail shelves with the latest "Ver. X.XX" every couple years instead would be cool, but an entirely new game after those couple years when you're doing the exact same things gameplay-wise is ridiculous.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

i love forza 3 play it almost every day...forza 4 already has graphics up there with gt5, we do need a cb in it..imagine that? i wonder what someone has to go through to recommend them to get it? maybe a petition or something???

Lou's Build Thread!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
              "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

I actually wrote a quick letter to them asking them to put in a 1993 EX and then was told to join to the Forza forum and put on the wish list with the umteen number of other cars.

Comment

Our Accord is an odd car to choose considering all of the bandwagon supercars out there, maybe the production team would take note if they got enough e-mail requests for something so special-interest. Don't be overly obvious/suspicious by requesting the same exact model, but just choose a random CB Accord (or "4th-gen" in general) and mail them the request.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

we should do it in certain groups....ppl could only hope....

Lou's Build Thread!

Comment

I think if somehow we got an electronic petition going and e-mailed it to Turn 10 studios (or posted it on the forum at least) we might get a bit of recognition for the Accords. I can just see a CB rocketing through the downhill section of Fujimi Kaido.

I have to agree with you Cyborg. I've barely played both Forza 2 and Forza 3. Releases 2,3 and 4 being on the same console is a little ridiculous. Especially considering the Ultimate Collectors pack (Forza 3.5; the one that included all the DLC car packs) was released not that long ago. Frankly I think this is just a rebuttle to GT5.

Comment

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...d/4389395.aspx

if we post enough individually we might get some attention..

and i don't mind there being a few forza's aslong as there BETTER..heck there cod's every single year...just because theres a gt every 7+ years doesn't mean there has to be a forza every 2 years or so..it's only going to get better though!

Lou's Build Thread!

Comment

Maybe we should submit pictures of the hottest CBs we have on here so that they actually believe there is a following for this body style?

Comment

Working...
                          X