Hurricane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Why. I kinda wanna ask for 13 mins of my life back.. But it was kinda epic! lol
    -Will

Comment

It's a 13-minute video for a 6-minute song. It was done Jared Leto style, lol. I thought it was weird, too, but at the same intrguing in a weird way. It doesnt make sense, at least not to me, but thats their style. They make great music and this is just proof that they want to tell a story. They've always been that way. Look at the video for "The Kill". It was a "Shining" re-make but it gave the song a story.

Im a fan of them and i like UN-censorship, and this video scratched that itch, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

sweet, cool man cool.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Im watching it again, lol. Well, listening anyway. I also like long songs, so this helps, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X