No announcement yet.

NFSU 2 1/4 Mile time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know bout that... my brother is fucking crazy when it comes to drifting. i thought i was pretty good at drifting and he whoops my ass!! but i get him in the drags and thats what matters

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
      i don't know bout that... my brother is fucking crazy when it comes to drifting. i thought i was pretty good at drifting and he whoops my ass!! but i get him in the drags and thats what matters
      ahah yeah i get my ass kicked in drag everytime, but i can monji(sp) the whole track and combo the shit outa it, ask rebels, i pwn him and anyone else that trys me hahahaha!..ill try drag more often but i suck at it...lol

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
        ahah yeah i get my ass kicked in drag everytime, but i can monji(sp) the whole track and combo the shit outa it, ask rebels, i pwn him and anyone else that trys me hahahaha!..ill try drag more often but i suck at it...lol
        the only thing about drag is you have to get used to your car. cuz each car has a different shift point... its fun as hell once you get it

Comment

Im good at drag I always win in drag but not drift.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

my brother drives a civic and hot damn! that thing is untouchable in road races. in drags and drift i can kill him though. but its pretty embarrasing to be driving a skyline and get beat by a civic.

Comment

Working...
            X