Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    off topic but your cb is clean as fuck

Thanks. It was. Then I stupidly traded it. Apparently the new owner has repainted it and put a lot of it back to stock.

If I sell my Mazda in the spring, I'm going to call him up and see if he still has it. Might consider buying it back. I really,really miss that car. Haven't been able to find another as clean since I accidentally stumbled across that one.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Jak Frostwhite and icedplaya123 got kicked out of 2 or 3 McD's a while back trying to get some mcgangbangs...

I had one, but I did it the pussy way. Ordered a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich, and assembled it myself.

where is the fun in that hahaha
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Thanks. It was. Then I stupidly traded it. Apparently the new owner has repainted it and put a lot of it back to stock.

If I sell my Mazda in the spring, I'm going to call him up and see if he still has it. Might consider buying it back. I really,really miss that car. Haven't been able to find another as clean since I accidentally stumbled across that one.
        sorry to hear that man
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          sorry to hear that man
          Yeah. It was an SE, so it was an auto. I sprained my ankle last year and needed an automatic, so I found the Accord.

After I healed, I got bored of the auto, and found a running, driving 90 LX 5 speed with a salvage title. Bought the whole car for $300 in hopes to do a 5 speed swap. Sat in my garage for 6 months with nobody to help me do the swap, so eventually I gave up and traded my Accord for a .....I'd rather not say. It burns me inside.

Comment

I've been kicked out of McDs trying to get a mcgangbang. It has been a while.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

So, is this a unicorn of magical fast food delights, or is this a real thing?

Comment

It's a well known thing that is clearly not offered officially on the McD's menu... for obvious reasons. Most people know what it is by this time.

It's just a double cheeseburger ($1) with a fried chicken breast in the middle (another $1)...

Comment

It's a well known thing that is clearly not offered officially on the McD's menu... for obvious reasons. Most people know what it is by this time.

It's just a double cheeseburger ($1) with a fried chicken breast in the middle (another $1)...
                  i was gonna ask why its called a mcgangbang, then i saw two pieces of dark meat surrounding a fertile white piece of meat.

LMAO.

Rip It Up
                  Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

question: why are they kicking you guys out of mcdonalds for asking for one?
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Probably because they're stupid. And McGangbang isn't exactly unoffensive...

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                        i was gonna ask why its called a mcgangbang, then i saw two pieces of dark meat surrounding a fertile white piece of meat.

LMAO.
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

Would 2 chicken patties and one beef patty be a McOrgy?

Comment

Lmaooooooooo.
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Jak Frostwhite and icedplaya123 got kicked out of 2 or 3 McD's a while back trying to get some mcgangbangs...

I had one, but I did it the pussy way. Ordered a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich, and assembled it myself.
                              i had one at the last boat basin meet and Gman got a pic of me eating it
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

rotf
                                My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X