• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcgangbang

When is the last time you had one hahahaha

UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

that looks as bad as a double down!

*edit* funny how you post that pic and then I look at your profile to see you're in NC. This should not surprise me lol.

Comment

it is trust me hahaha
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        that looks as bad as a double down!

*edit* funny how you post that pic and then I look at your profile to see you're in NC. This should not surprise me lol.
        what you mean by that ??
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

From the Carolinas to the south, you all seem like greasy, deep friend food connisseurs.

Actually, when it comes to fast food restaurants, Canada has absolute shit choice. I was in Montana a couple weeks ago, and the Mcdonalds menu is like completely different and has so many things we dont have. Same with KFC. The choice and variety of food available is insane.

I eat out a lot as it is, and trust me, if I lived in the states, I would be morbidly obese.

Comment

im from baltimore homie lol
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

your location says jville,NC on your profile

Comment

Boy, his thread is going down, quick.

Im yet to have one. I want to try one though but im afraid of having a heart attack, lol. When you order it do you order a Mcgangbang or what?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I should go to McDonalds and ask for that.

Shall I have a friend go along with me and post the results on youtube?

Comment

i asked for a mcgangbang an then you have to explain, i had on mcdonalds turn me away so oh well fuck them haha

I AM NOT THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS THOUGH SO IM NOT TAKING CLAIM, JUST WANTED TO BLOW THE DUST OFF AN SEE WHO HAS HAD ONE LOL
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      your location says jville,NC on your profile
                      I live in jivlle now yes, but in no way shape or form will i call this home haha.
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                        I live in jivlle now yes, but in no way shape or form will i call this home haha.
                        Gotcha.

Comment

off topic but your cb is clean as fuck
                          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Jak Frostwhite and icedplaya123 got kicked out of 2 or 3 McD's a while back trying to get some mcgangbangs...

I had one, but I did it the pussy way. Ordered a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich, and assembled it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Jak Frostwhite and icedplaya123 got kicked out of 2 or 3 McD's a while back trying to get some mcgangbangs...

I had one, but I did it the pussy way. Ordered a double cheeseburger and a chicken sandwich, and assembled it myself.
                              I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your man card and assign you to french maid duty.

=p

Never had one of those, I'm not a huge fan of cheese, in fact I despise it. I'd have to try one without the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X