Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiracell scam

Had my cell turned off and when I turned back on got 3 txt's back to back,
    first saying I requested their 9.99 a month inspirational texts, then some lame "inspirational" bull shit, then another txt telling me what I signed up for. I immediately sent the STOP txt.

I went to their web page thinking maybe someone signed me up and they footed the bill...nope.

The way it's supposed to work is you enter your cell, they txt a confirmation txt with a passcode, you enter that into he web page and there you go. Problem is I never did any of that.

I sent them two nasty emails, one through their web page form, and one by copy and pasting their contact email info, never heard back.

I still got a 9.99 charge....they have only been around since July (according to my phone company) but I NEVER signed up...and I nEVER give out my cell...ever.

I called and they are not open for another hour but I left an angry message.

They had to of violated some kinda law by signing me up for a service and charging me when I never accepted...I know it will end with them refunding me and nothing more...but I'm just curious is there not some law they took a fat crapper on? In the u.s.a. btw
    ____
Working...
X